New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

seats/ interior trade anyone?

Old 09-11-2005, 11:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seats/ interior trade anyone?

I just saw a member post pictures of a black/ blue interior which i was thinking of and i really like the way it looks. Is there anyone interested in swapping seats/ interior around the NE area. I have the two tone black/red and would like the blue but i dont think suzuka owners are looking for black/red. I am looking for a suzuka owner and anyone else taht has all black interior. We can do a 3-way trade where ill trade my interior for the blue and the person with all black will give there seats/ interior to the person with suzuka... im sure you guys get the idea. Please post if anyone is interested. I will not trade mine unless i know i can get the blue.

Thanks

John

P.S. I'm looking to swap everything that is red to blue... so that would be seats, door panel inserts, carpet, and center leather console.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love a set of Red and Black seats. I've already converted my door pannels to red and black. So I don't know if I would be any help. However, I still have the black inserts for the doors.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:40 PM

well... are you just looking for the seats? how about carpet and center console leather? I guess we have to wait and see if thre are anyone with a suzuka s2k that wants to trade first... from there we can then really get an idea of what can be swapped/ traded to each persons desire.

O yea would it be okay for me to post the same subject in the new york forums? os is that against forum rules.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:40 PM

I am an all-black interior. Sounds like you have a couple takers - but if you get stuck let me know I'd be happy to swap whatever pieces around.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:08 PM

dont put blue just trade with my all red in mint condition
Old 09-11-2005, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by LowBudgetS2K,Sep 11 2005, 05:08 PM
dont put blue just trade with my all red in mint condition
haha... ive never really been a big fan of the all red interior.. to much of one color in my opinion and red was never my favorite color... red is actually one of the colors last on my list when it comes to just about anything.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by johnqt3,Sep 11 2005, 06:40 PM
well... are you just looking for the seats? how about carpet and center console leather? I guess we have to wait and see if thre are anyone with a suzuka s2k that wants to trade first... from there we can then really get an idea of what can be swapped/ traded to each persons desire.

O yea would it be okay for me to post the same subject in the new york forums? os is that against forum rules.
Yes, I would like to trade my seats, and like I said if someone wants the black inserts for the door I will just give them to you. What color is your carpet? My black carpet are like new. I had them changed under warranty not to long ago, and I would consider changing the center console which is also black.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:36 AM

Dont know if this helps but, there is a guy in the metro forum (L.I.) Selling a all black interior from a 04 asking $1500 which is a good deal! I think if he doesnt get any takers, he will just part-out. Just figured id mention it if you hadnt seen his post last week
Old 09-15-2005, 10:05 AM

I have a black interior that I am ready to swap for a blak/red if you are interested.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:04 PM

hey i got black int. i would trade for black and red

Quick Reply: seats/ interior trade anyone?