New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

NE s2K website links busted?

Old 05-07-2003, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan and Chip,

Can you guys please remove the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM... IN FACT... DELETE the PDF Registration form as well... that form needs to be updated with new info.

Unless you guys can tell me where that online registration form goes to. I've gotten a few messages in the past that people have been filling out that form and wondering where thier membership packet is... at the time I had no idea that the page was even working. And actually... I still don't know if that page works.

FYI... There will be a new Registration Form coming out as soon as I can get a copy of Adobe Acrobat.

Thanks Guys!
Old 05-07-2003, 04:40 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by g-s2k
[B]Dan and Chip,

Can you guys please remove the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM... IN FACT... DELETE the PDF Registration form as well... that form needs to be updated with new info.

Unless you guys can tell me where that online registration form goes to.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:50 AM

Originally posted by Vrm Vrm

Roger.
Roger?!?!? But Roger isn't in this region anymore?!?!?

Old 05-07-2003, 05:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

G- I've got you covered on the Adobe - Just let me know when we'll meet this week and i'll bring it with me
Old 05-07-2003, 05:23 AM

Originally posted by Bass
G- I've got you covered on the Adobe - Just let me know when we'll meet this week and i'll bring it with me
Thanks... but depending on the timing... It may be done. But... this mainly depends on my timing Have I told you guys that I hate my job?
Old 05-07-2003, 06:28 AM

drewvw and paivag,

I have a graphics project for this site (s2ki.com) that I need to get done. Are either of you guys interested?

I'm going to post this same question in the main New England Forum... but I wanted to ask you guys first.

Thanks
Old 05-08-2003, 08:40 AM

sorry its been a couple of days...

flash...i know a little and have access to peeps who know it well but it can be pretty time consuming. I would recommend that we get something static going first and then try to evolve into flash...unless somebody has the time/skills to get it done promptly.

can you give more info on the graphics project? I think the first thing we need to do is come up with a layout for the site and build on that.
Old 05-08-2003, 08:45 AM

Originally posted by drewvw
I think the first thing we need to do is come up with a layout for the site and build on that.
I agree drewvw. What if you came up with some ideas, and feel free to contact me anytime if you want to bounce some questions at me.

Dan and Chip, are you guys ok with that?
Old 05-08-2003, 11:07 AM

If someone has the time and commitment, I would love it if someone could serve as the site layout coordinator and take feedback and ideas and come up with a proposal. Once we have layout ideas, we can break up the components into graphics, HTML, Javascript, ASP, etc and that way all our volunteers only have a small piece of responsibility and we can get this thing up and goin!
Old 05-08-2003, 11:21 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vrm Vrm
[B]If someone has the time and commitment, I would love it if someone could serve as the site layout coordinator and take feedback and ideas and come up with a proposal.

Quick Reply: NE s2K website links busted?