Old 05-06-2003, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here, need any help, I know all of the above mentioned stuff and more
Old 05-06-2003, 12:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys are great!!
Old 05-06-2003, 12:03 PM

Content, layout, and graphics, that's what we need.

I'll PM Glenn and see if he'll let us set up a committee so we can share the burden and get up a COOL site!!
Old 05-06-2003, 12:10 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been working on a members page...I'll try to get that finished up and sent to Chip for posting. Now that things are clearing up around here, I'm starting to spend some time on these "extra-cirrcicular" projects I'm ALWAYS interested in hearing/receiving ideas about how to spruce up the graphics in the page. What we currently have (had?) was thrown together just to get the site up and visible to the public, it was never meant to be the final product. I would rather increase the content rather than the look at the moment, but I'm sure we will all take what we can get.

Oh, and for those who have been asking for the past several years I finally have a defense date Monday, May 12th...I fly back to Purdue this coming Sunday and HOPEFULLY will get that all important piece of paper in the mail a few months later I finished my classes over three years ago, but have not had an opportunity to truly defend my research and get that diploma...well, I'm taking the time. Wish me luck!
Old 05-06-2003, 01:45 PM

Originally posted by Vrm Vrm
Content, layout, and graphics, that's what we need.

I'll PM Glenn and see if he'll let us set up a committee so we can share the burden and get up a COOL site!!

Sooo....

Who wants to be on the Website Committee?

Vrm Vrm
MacGyver
drewvw
paivag

We are finally getting some help in this department! Thanks guys! As you can ask everyone... I know NOTHING about this stuff!

If there is anyone else that is interested in being on this committee... please let us know.

I will schedule a day that all of us can either get together and discuss our plan... or schedule a time for a NET MEETING.

THANKS!
Old 05-06-2003, 07:22 PM

Hey any of you developers proficient in Flash? I think it would look sweet if we could do it in Flash.

I can help with functionality if need be. Just too damn busy with everything to do the graphics at the moment

From my experience with developing for the web has been getting a lot of up front layouts and content done then dividing up the work amongst the people to create functionality.
Old 05-06-2003, 07:43 PM

Proficient in Flash: no. Can I use it? Yes.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Eons ago when we started batting around the idea of an NES2kO website, on of my ideas was a flash video for the intro...revving engine, fade in from black to a dash showing the revs, fade to looking up a slight hill hearing the engine rev with nothing in sight but the road and surrounding trees, two cars come over hill side by side with HIDs glaring, cars stop in front of camera, NES2kO logo on windshields flies off towards the camera, fade background to black with logo still present. I wanted an eye catching video that people would talk about for months...........it never happened
Old 05-07-2003, 04:20 AM

Site should be back to as it was.
Old 05-07-2003, 04:27 AM

Originally posted by Vrm Vrm
Site should be back to as it was.

WHHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Quick Reply: NE s2K website links busted?