New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

NE meet with ClubSi...???

Old 06-06-2001, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a suggestion. I belong to a bunch of online car clubs, half of which I don't remember the URl's to. But I have been fond of the members here, and their dedication to a pure form of import support.

I would love to own an S2k, however my money is diminishing, and I have to settle for a smaller alterntive... enter 00' Civic Si.

Now I know what you all think, those cocky young Civic owners, well I'm here to tell you the New England bunch of Si owners aren't exactly your average group.

We arrange countless meets together and would like to extend the invitation to you. In fact we are currently arranging a meet in RI and one a few weeks later at 6 flags New England.

http://www.geocities.com/NErun2001

-Darcy

[Edited by Sirmilton on 06-08-2001 at 07:51 AM]
Old 06-06-2001, 07:13 AM

I am another member from ClubSi... I also have a deep love for s2k, and would love to own one soon... But, since i can't afford it yet, i would love to at least see some, drool over some, maybe ride in some, and heck... if some of you are nice enough, maybe even drive one... I'd love it if we could make the meets a little larger and include you in them....
Old 06-06-2001, 07:26 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sirmilton
[B]We arrange countless meets together and would like to extend the invitation to you.
Old 06-06-2001, 07:37 AM

http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum18/HTML/005080.html

I will summerize the link-
The plan is to go to Colt State Park & have a real good BBQ & then drive up to Newport & ride by all the mansions & by Ocean Drive ( very nice curvy roads right by the ocean ) then from Newport to Narragansset Beach ( Nice place to park & take pics.) Dates are July 14 or 15th (tentative)

If you have any input as to exactly where to drive we would appreciate some help. We are hoping to do our best organization yet. We should have maps and full sets of directions. Any assistance would be appreciated. Just send me an IM or ICQ... I'm almost always online.

I am located in Stamford, CT, and we will be having people coming as far away as NH.

~Darcy

[Edited by Sirmilton on 06-06-2001 at 08:45 AM]
Old 06-06-2001, 07:46 AM

I think this is a great idea!

But I went to the link... and I can't figure out what the date is

If it is June 30th... the New England S2k group has a meet at HMS Motorsports that day.

If it is July 4th weekend... I unfortunatly can not go... I'll be in Miami that week

If it is July 14th weekend.. I would be able to go... I think.

Thanks for letting us know Sirmilton!
Old 06-06-2001, 08:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Spend the weekend at a BBQ, drive on "curvy road" along the ocean...what could be better! Oh yeah, meeting the gang ain't bad either.

I am definitely interest, provided that I am not required to slap on "Power by Honda" stickers, 747 spoiler, multi-color turning signals or things of that sort, to join the meet. J/K on the last part.
Old 06-06-2001, 08:19 AM

so you are aware, our age ranges from 20 to 30 or so. I'm not sure what you guys average at. But as far as civic owners go, we of the more mature and less hype variety. Although some of us have some pointless modifiactions, you may find that your S2000's aren't as fast as you thought...
(just trying to get your interest)

Superchagers are becoming a comon thing in our crowd. I know many of the guys are quited excited to meet new people, and to look at some different cars. I'm sure you would be surprised at what you find.

Also if all goes well at our RI meet we invite you to join us on our (currently in the works) 6 flags meet. Dates have not been set, but suggersted for the end of July.

-Darcy
Old 06-06-2001, 08:29 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sirmilton
[B]so you are aware, our age ranges from 20 to 30 or so.
Old 06-06-2001, 08:55 AM

i am also a part of civicsi although i do not have a civic or an S2K i have an integra, and i love my little car. but still love the S2K even more, reason im on the civicsi page is because i think its awesome that there are so many honda owners out there that love there car enough to talk to other about them and get to gether to talk about cars and what not. If you could post the date of the meet if i can go i'll be there.
Old 06-07-2001, 10:04 AM

Anyone else?????

Quick Reply: NE meet with ClubSi...???