New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Kimballs Farm Westford Cruise Night

Old 05-29-2008, 11:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kimballs Farm Westford Cruise Night

i found out just now that there cruise night in westford starts tonight, thursday from 5-dark. i'm also going to Target tom night Friday in Nashua on Amherst st. hope to see some of you tonight or tom night.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:06 PM

I might stop by both. I'd planned to mess with installing my WLaurent v2 box right after work, but if I get it in with time to spare I'll stop by westford.

What times does nashua start? The Target meetup is right down the street from my office. Are there any imports there? Last time I drove by it looked like all classic cars.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:20 PM

i believe target starts at 5. they have all sorts of cars. i sure going to go tom night.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:40 AM

I checked out Kimballs last night with a friend. So it was 3 bucks to get in for each of us and we got there at 7. There were actually not that many cars and based on the gaps and rows of cars missing. In fact I'd estimate that 1/4 of the cars there LEFT while we were there.

The good:
- Old Scool lotus, maybe an Elite, not sure on the model. Very cool
- Mini Cooper S, just looking good with a suttle black/grey thing going on.
- Some type of Ferrari
- Plymouth 'cuda, nice paint and overall my favorite of the muscle cars at the show.

The Bad:
- Stock del sol, except for boring after market wheels and a busted aux light.
- Decent 70's Mustang with a center console which clearly had tin cans used as cup holders. Must have run out of money
- Stock Toyota Tundra. No lift, no visible mods. Must be looking to keep the Tundra in it's pure form, a true classic.

The Ugly:
- 2 Buick Grand Nationals. I guess there's nothing bad, except for the fact that they scream mullet and banjo music to me.
- 4 Door Mistu with a hood that looked like it was in a hail storm, yes it was that pitted.

Didn't stay long, ended up getting icecream then left. I don't know that I'll be hitting up Kimballs for the car thing again, unless of course it's usually better.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:45 AM

I think the reason you saw so many chitty cars there is because if you park your car in the show you can skip out on the 3 dollar admission.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's only the first night, it'll get better as the season goes on. 7pm is on the late side, cars are starting to filter by then... I know it bugs me too.

Was that Lotus a red H/T? If it was, I saw that car driving through the center of Littleton on my way home from work and I had absolutley no clue what it was.

As a mopar fan, I can agree with you on the Cudas, I really like those cars too. But my fave is still the late 60's Chargers.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by gladwins,May 30 2008, 08:47 AM
It's only the first night, it'll get better as the season goes on. 7pm is on the late side, cars are starting to filter by then... I know it bugs me too.

Was that Lotus a red H/T? If it was, I saw that car driving through the center of Littleton on my way home from work and I had absolutley no clue what it was.

As a mopar fan, I can agree with you on the Cudas, I really like those cars too. But my fave is still the late 60's Chargers.
Yup, more like a maroon color and it was a coupe, at first it looked like a convertible w/HT but the roof was definately permanently attached.

Now that I know what's there I actually wouldn't feel so bad parking in the show. Could have saved 6 bucks because I was with a friend! Bah.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by kenta,May 30 2008, 08:40 AM
The Bad:
- Stock del sol, except for boring after market wheels and a busted aux light.
- Decent 70's Mustang with a center console which clearly had tin cans used as cup holders. Must have run out of money
- Stock Toyota Tundra. No lift, no visible mods. Must be looking to keep the Tundra in it's pure form, a true classic.

The Ugly:
- 2 Buick Grand Nationals. I guess there's nothing bad, except for the fact that they scream mullet and banjo music to me.
- 4 Door Mistu with a hood that looked like it was in a hail storm, yes it was that pitted.
Awesome review.

You put that into words I would use myself and I can visualize it much easier

at the mullet jokes.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by kenta,May 30 2008, 04:53 AM
Yup, more like a maroon color and it was a coupe, at first it looked like a convertible w/HT but the roof was definately permanently attached.

Now that I know what's there I actually wouldn't feel so bad parking in the show. Could have saved 6 bucks because I was with a friend! Bah.
Oh, definitely park your car at the show. Bruce, Fitzy and I did that last fall and there were plenty of compliments, especially on Fitzy's car.

I mean, maybe not as many as a stock Tundra but still...
Old 05-30-2008, 06:14 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by gladwins,May 30 2008, 10:06 AM
Oh, definitely park your car at the show. Bruce, Fitzy and I did that last fall and there were plenty of compliments, especially on Fitzy's car.

I mean, maybe not as many as a stock Tundra but still...
ok, its real early but

YOU WINZ!!!

POTD

Quick Reply: Kimballs Farm Westford Cruise Night