New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Kenta! Feel Better soon!

Old 05-10-2012, 09:39 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

^Wow! Certainly does not sound like a good time. Thankfully it sounds like things are looking up!
Old 05-10-2012, 10:43 AM

Received 3,215 Likes on 1,862 Posts

Glad you are feeling better. Does not sound like fun times in NH! Don't sneeze!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 4,027 Likes on 2,680 Posts

OK now the bad news Kenta.
You will develop a much better sense of smell now that air can actually get through your nose.
I never used to dread the trip to the men's room at work before....
Old 05-12-2012, 08:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I honestly can't wait to smell the stink

In my last surgery they only put packing in the right side of my sinus so I still have one open one and it appears to work. I was able to smell pizza yesterday. For the last two years I've had no sense of smell except for the weeks when I was on prednisone. I would end on that when my asthma would flare up. It seems like the two were connected so I'm hoping that I'd be able to smell and have fewer asthma flare ups as well. Starting to move around the house more but I need to get this other packing out which wont happen until next Friday. Hopefully after that I will be 100% again.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by kenta

In my last surgery they only put packing in the right side of my sinus so I still have one open one and it appears to work. I was able to smell pizza yesterday. For the last two years I've had no sense of smell except for the weeks when I was on prednisone. I would end on that when my asthma would flare up. It seems like the two were connected so I'm hoping that I'd be able to smell and have fewer asthma flare ups as well. Starting to move around the house more but I need to get this other packing out which wont happen until next Friday. Hopefully after that I will be 100% again.
That's a long time to have that packing in the nose...ick! Are you able to work from home? If not, I hope you have sick days vs using vacation days. Glad you are feeling better.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Lainey
Originally Posted by kenta' timestamp='1336840689' post='21692498

That's a long time to have that packing in the nose...ick! Are you able to work from home? If not, I hope you have sick days vs using vacation days. Glad you are feeling better.
Unfortunately I've had to use all the sick days and a week of vacation so far. Another week is being burned up this week. I started a short term disability claim and am waiting to hear that works out.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by kenta
Originally Posted by Lainey' timestamp='1336942833' post='21694735
[quote name='kenta' timestamp='1336840689' post='21692498']

Unfortunately I've had to use all the sick days and a week of vacation so far. Another week is being burned up this week. I started a short term disability claim and am waiting to hear that works out.
[/quote]

Well that sucks! Three of the last four years, Rick or I had to use vacation time for surgeries. It's life, but it's lousy. Glad you've got the disability plan anyway.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw Kenta yesterday. He was enjoying the smell of raw Gas at the shop
Old 05-22-2012, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by ScottyBallistic
Saw Kenta yesterday. He was enjoying the smell of raw Gas at the shop
Smell of raw gas and you hooking up a large battery charger. What could possibly go wrong?

Good seeing you. You need to tell someone that this padawan wants to learn from the Jedi Master. We should do dinner and talk about it. Maybe KC's ?
Old 05-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 4,027 Likes on 2,680 Posts

How's the beak doing?

Quick Reply: Kenta! Feel Better soon!