New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

I was topless today!!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Community Organizer
Community Organizer

Received 103 Likes on 82 Posts

Were you?

Come on don't be a uncover the car put the top down crank up the heat and have some fun.

Wash the car later!

No other S2000's seen. Oh well.
Old 03-16-2003, 05:56 AM

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Pinky,

I hear you!!!!

I'm about to take Neb out for a couple of hours! Lookin' like a nice day around here. See ya' round!
Old 03-16-2003, 07:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i went topless to church today. (i crack myself up sometimes).
top down...vtecing...who could ask for more.
see you all on the road!!!
Old 03-16-2003, 01:52 PM

I started out as one topless S today and ended up as five this after noon.

Nice meeting you today Justin (and yes he does exist you are forgiven Roland we believe now)
Old 03-16-2003, 01:57 PM

Ah....got my S out of winter storage yesterday. The top has been down for all driving since then.

She started up great, just reconnected the battery, and she started on the first try.

Drove to RI today top down not a cloud in the sky, beautiful. Oh and did I mention how fast she is!
Old 03-16-2003, 02:58 PM

Oh I've been itching to get the car out (due to a poor driveway and snow it hasn't been out in weeks!)

Had to hike w/a group this morning, did some other stuff, didn't get back until around 3:30--lunch? Nah.. Skip it!

Dropped the top in the garage, got out my muddy driveway w/o splattering anything, put the boot cover on, headed out...

Seeking dry roads, I-95 west, up Rt. 8 to take 15 east and loop back down Milford parkway was the plan.

As I approached the Sikorsky bridge, I've gotten right behind a Mistubishi 3000GT w/open sunroof but there were tons of cars in the way.

Instead of getting off the Milford parkway as I wanted to drive more, the 3000GT and I squeezed through the mess and got to some free road where we both took off!

Caught up to another couple cars blocking both lanes, this time I planned better and took off, got over double the limit before letting off as I was catching up to the next cars.

She, yes I said "she", finally caught up (wasn't the 4-wheel drive twin-turbo 3000GT) and waved. Too bad she had one of those fish stuck on the back--I'm more of a Darwin-fish kinda' guy.

Next breakthough and we both took off again, then she got squeezed by someone at an entrance ramp and bailed at the exit I had just passed...

So, combine driving the S top down for the first time from that 50 degree day in early February, with "car-flirting" with a girl who wasn't afraid to step on it, at over 60 degrees and come home to a sunset. Doesn't get much better than that!

Enjoy tomorrow--if it's warmer as forcasted it'll be in the 70's!!!

Randy
Old 03-16-2003, 03:28 PM

Yeah today was the perfect day to go topless. I loved it!!! Cant wait for tomorrow!
Old 03-16-2003, 03:38 PM

Originally posted by Twiztid
I started out as one topless S today and ended up as five this after noon.

Nice meeting you today Justin (and yes he does exist you are forgiven Roland we believe now)
Not a bad day at all. I sure was nice to be out and about for the first time in a very long time. It was great to see you all. Oh and it is finally nice to Justin (silvermissle) at least now people won't laugh in my face when I mention his name.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:50 PM

yeah huh
Old 03-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,949 Likes on 2,647 Posts

despite the sand which was everywhere and the evil knievel class frost heaves, it felt sooooooo good to finally get Scoops out of the garage, drop the top and feel the sun shine. 5 months is way to long to be " celibate"

Quick Reply: I was topless today!!!!!!!