New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

I met and cleaned my S with the owner of Sports Car Care.com!

Old 05-13-2003, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It all started because I wasn't a fan of Zaino products(yet). A friend had shown me the "steps" on his black TT and swore by them a few years ago, but he had so many steps to do(I can't remember why he had so many steps) that it just didn't look like much fun. I also thought the products were more $ than they really are.

So I talked with the owner/president of http://www.sportscarcare.com He is also an S2000 owner and he was nice enough to come over and "educate me" on Zaino products and a few other things. Now I call that SERVICE!

He also showed me this report on 30 or more waxes. The one I have been using is Collinite. It is a good wax and lasts awhile, but it is hard to apply, and take off and isn't the shiniest out there. Well in the article Zaino blew all the others away in that magazine. Collinite did ok. It got a B- (I think) and there was only one A(Zaino) and only a handful of Bs.

In addition, I had some kind of over spray or something on my clearcoat from last fall. I don't know what it was exactly, but my paint felt rough even after waxing it.

After some teamwork and elbow grease my car went from dull and rough to slippery and shiny! Needless to say I threw out all the products I had before and have seen the light! And it didn't cost me my first born to switch over to Zaino. The Zaino stuff REALLY is everything it claims to me. He also taught me how to use a Zaino clay bar and got my car super clean and smooth. We used some stoners products that worked really well too. I'm sure if you want or need help like I did, I'm sure he would be more than happy to help you out too. Just drop him an email.

Thanks Sports Car Care.com!

(P.S. for those who like car products that smell pleasant rather than like harsh chemicals then Zaino is for you! The car soap smells just like Blue Raspberry Slush Puppy from when I was a kid, I wonder if it tastes the same.....naaaa....)
Old 05-13-2003, 12:54 PM

Great write-up Jenner!

Glad you moved over to the Darkside
Old 05-13-2003, 03:11 PM
se

Hey Jenner,
It looks like you are now an "expert" with Zaino products. I would like to offer you an opportunity to hone your skills even further. My S could use some cleaning up and would love to be stroked by your expert hands. At the moment I have absolutely no free time and am very "overstressed" by my high school students who can think of nothing but "prom" "graduation" the "next party" etc., while I am there trying to teach them how to form the future tense in Spanish! So if you don't offer some help to a really wacked out old teacher the S will have to stay "yucky" until summer vacation starts.
Glenn - you can help out too if you want!

Ronie

PS Seriously, thanks for the helpful info!
Old 05-13-2003, 03:20 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zaino. someone should show Max that article so he can see the light and get rid of the conventional JUNK he uses.
Old 05-14-2003, 04:18 AM

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by se
Old 05-14-2003, 04:08 PM

hear we go with the zaino again, my ears are pluged
Old 05-14-2003, 06:02 PM

If you don't mind my picking on you Max, with what do you "pluge" your ears?
Old 05-15-2003, 03:34 AM

Maybe we could get Sports Car Care.com to come to or host a short meet where he could convince us none believers that Zaino is the way to go. We could buy him lunch and go for a drive and make the day of it.

I am a zymol user, I just think that Zaino does not give the results for the amount of time and work you have to put into it. My shine on my car (IMO) is just as good or better then any Zaino car out there.

What do you all think? Jenner you think this could be a possibility? Just a thought.
Old 05-15-2003, 04:35 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rowland
[B]Maybe we could get Sports Car Care.com to come to or host a short meet where he could convince us none believers that Zaino is the way to go. We could buy him lunch and go for a drive and make the day of it.

I am a zymol user, I just think that Zaino does not give the results for the amount of time and work you have to put into it. My shine on my car (IMO) is just as good or better then any Zaino car out there.
Old 05-15-2003, 05:22 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rowland
[B]I am a zymol user, I just think that Zaino does not give the results for the amount of time and work you have to put into it. My shine on my car (IMO) is just as good or better then any Zaino car out there.

Quick Reply: I met and cleaned my S with the owner of Sports Car Care.com!