New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

FS-CT 1995 Jeep wrangler black/tan 5spd

Old 05-04-2009, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS-CT 1995 Jeep wrangler black/tan 5spd

I am selling my 1995 jeep wrangler. It has a clean title, 3 owners and many new parts, please keep reading.

I purchased the car from a friend who had blown the original motor on the car, he and his brother were the 2nd owners and had the car for around 8 years. He didn't want to fix it so i purchased it from him and registered the car, the registration is good in CT for another year.

I had a new factory remanufactured motor installed which has about 2,000 miles on it. Under warranty until 40k/4 years. While the motor was out, i installed a new clutch kit, new water pump, new radiator, new ivc valve, new plugs and rotor. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. I changed the oil at 500 miles and will change it again before the sale. I have all reciepts of all this work and a few from the prior owner which are not all needed but i held onto them.

The body has 105k miles on it, hardly any to no frame rust, this car is clean. Paint is in good condition and the car has just 2 main dents, one is concealed mostly behind the license plate bracket, the other is the driver side front fender, it may be possible to bang out i haven't tried.

Suspension is solid, no leaks and it handles well(for a jeep) Brakes are good to go for a while, tires have about 10k miles left of use.

Has american racing wheels and a newer black soft top with tinted rear windows, looks really good. Has a sony cd player with new front and rear speakers.

I realize that you can get a TJ wrangler(newer model) for the same or less money. But you need to add up what is in this jeep and what it has going for it that the newer ones do not. Plus, it has low body miles and the new motor. This car is a get in and go vehicle unlike most jeeps. Starts up every time, runs excellent, suspension is tight and it looks pretty good for the year, which is the last year of the YJ wrangler. I am fairly firm at the moment on the price, I don't have to sell and own another vehicle.

Located in Danbury CT. I can meet up with interested people in the area or 1/2 way etc. $5,000 for s2ki.

Thanks for reading.