New England S2000 Owners New England S2000 Owners

Fellow S2ker Needs Help

Old 06-30-2008, 11:21 AM
Site Moderator
Super Moderator

Received 2,876 Likes on 2,085 Posts

Originally Posted by Bass,Jun 30 2008, 07:50 AM
why not have a local guy "box" the stuff up so that the frt company can ship it to him

that doesn't seem too hard does it
I tried that on our end. The freight company would not accept the goods unless they were crated. They were also very unsure of transporting the wheelchair due to its value ($27k). The woman who has the equipment has no means of having the equipment crated, but if that can happen in WV I can get it freighted to Wisconsin.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello

It took me awhile to find this thread, sorry bout that.

I have updated the thread in the midwest forum.

There is IBMcpa who has offered to drive there and pick up the stuff with his trailer.
I would still like it if someone in W.V. could help out by loading this in a U-Haul and bringing it part of the way to the North. But I do not know anyone there, and there local forum seems to be abit quite.

Here is the link to my original post in the midwest forum

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=S...0#entry13747055

Thanks to all the concern and support. Follow that thread for updates. But I will come here to.

Thanks
Keith Buisse
Old 06-30-2008, 01:42 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok, from the linked post this is what Keith just posted up. From the other thread.

"Hello
Sorry its taken so long to respond here. I had to set up a new account to my Paypay and had to verify the funds before it worked.
I have a Bank account set up for a Benefit my parents have just done for me. They raffled of a shotgun and I drew the number last Sunday. This did pretty well for me. I am still short on medical bills and other things but it did help.
The account is set up at Johnson Bank here in Racine and called
Keith Buisse Benefit
I linked my paypal up to this account today so I can keep track of any money supplied for the Gas.
I have been talking with other members about a benefit they are working on. I need to create or have someone create a website for me so I can get attention to this.

My paypal account name is
justalittlemorerpm@yahoo.com

(I just edited this post with the right paypal name, I couldn't figure it out. Sorry)

So if you want to send money there for the gas then I can send the money to Scott IBMcpa

i am PMing Scott now, I believe he can go this weekend and get stuff. He has a trailer himself. Its a bit big but it doesn't cost anything so bigger is fine.

So I can keep track of the money donated and keep you all updated on the amount supplied. But as I know right now he is going this weekend.
So send anything you want to paypal and I will keep track.

Thanks to everyone, the S2k community has been so wonderful and involved with my injuries and recovery.

I will also go to the other sites and keep them informed also.

Thanks again
Keith Buisse

Paypal name is
justalittlemorerpm@yahoo.com

This is my email too."

So there you guys have it if anyone wants to send keith a few $ for gas or perhaps to help him some with some medical bills the info is above.

Thanks to those that will help. I know if any of us were in need the community would certainly help us out.

Keith, Im sending you some $ to help you out . Good Luck in your endeavor and recovery.

Dave
Old 06-30-2008, 03:12 PM

To bad I just saw this now and not this morning. I couldn't help him out. I'm in WI today and in Chicago tomorrow. I could have given him a hand with something...
Old 06-30-2008, 03:50 PM

You could always paypal Keith a few $ even $5 im sure will help him out.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:44 PM

I will of course
Old 07-01-2008, 10:08 AM

Just thought I would share some of a PM i just got from Keith,

He very graciously thanks anyone that is helping or has helped him. There is a forum member that is going to go to WV with a truck and trailer and pick up the wheelchair etc for him. He is beside himself with thanks. Gang he is very very appreciative and somewhat awestuck by the help the S2K community is giving him.

here is a snippet of what he wrote to me

"I can't wait to get all my stuff. I'll take a photo of it all and post it up when I get it. I also can't believe that Steve is taken control of this and driving that far, I don't even know him. How cool is that.

I have found out the hard way how many friends I have. I had a dinner while I was in the hospital and 36 people shown up in Milwaukee for it, all S2kers too.

Thanks again
Keith Buisse"

Just wanted to let you all know.