Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

S2Ki Meets in August

Old 06-12-2006, 03:50 AM
Pok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2Ki Meets in August

I will be there on vacation August 6-19th. Browsed a bit thru the recent posts but everyone were asking about nightclubs and stuff like that. I
Old 06-12-2006, 03:26 PM

we have a meet once a week every wed.

Peace
David
Old 06-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we should have more s2000 meets like they do in socal. All we do in vegas is meet every wednesday for dinner. We never have any other meets. At least from what I know.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:24 PM

So.....what do you propose,Fryin Ryan...?
Old 06-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by wwwracer,Jun 12 2006, 08:34 PM
we should have more s2000 meets like they do in socal. All we do in vegas is meet every wednesday for dinner. We never have any other meets. At least from what I know.
We could but we have too many close friends who drive other cars and a lot of ex s2k owners who still hang out with us and I wouldn't feel right turning them away from meets as many of them are close friends and still enjoy s2ki and think the s2k is a great car.

Another thing is our community is very small, this is one reason why we can partner up with other communities to do the dinners and such. So cal is flipping huge. If you think about it our group plus all the groups we meet with (350z, g35s, is's, etc etc) put together don't even match up to the size of the so cal group.

Now back to the original topic, Pok
Old 06-13-2006, 12:48 AM

hey Karim,

someone on the board suggested something a while back about making some little cards and sticking them on s2k windshields when you see one parked.I thought it was a good idea since i see alot of s2k's around.I'm sure many people see other s2k's around but feel uncomfortable going up to strangers as i am.
Just thinking out loud.

Peace
David
Old 06-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by Boosted04S2k,Jun 13 2006, 12:48 AM
hey Karim,

someone on the board suggested something a while back about making some little cards and sticking them on s2k windshields when you see one parked.I thought it was a good idea since i see alot of s2k's around.I'm sure many people see other s2k's around but feel uncomfortable going up to strangers as i am.
Just thinking out loud.

Peace
David
I've always thought that was a great idea and there are other communities doing the same thing. We just need someone to design them. I tried my hand at it but being the photoshop noob I am, they came out horrible. I then kinda sorta conned a friend into making something but he dropped the ball on it.

Any photoshop masters want to take a try at designing something?
Old 06-13-2006, 01:15 AM

how bout that card they sent you when you get a membership but without the name on the bottom.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:47 AM
Pok

[QUOTE=KrazyKarim,Jun 13 2006, 07:46 AM] We could but we have too many close friends who drive other cars and a lot of ex s2k owners who still hang out with us and I wouldn't feel right turning them away from meets as many of them are close friends and still enjoy s2ki and think the s2k is a great car.

Another thing is our community is very small, this is one reason why we can partner up with other communities to do the dinners and such. So cal is flipping huge. If you think about it our group plus all the groups we meet with (350z, g35s, is's, etc etc) put together don't even match up to the size of the so cal group.

Now back to the original topic, Pok
Old 06-13-2006, 07:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KrazyKarim,Jun 13 2006, 12:46 AM
We could but we have too many close friends who drive other cars and a lot of ex s2k owners who still hang out with us and I wouldn't feel right turning them away from meets as many of them are close friends and still enjoy s2ki and think the s2k is a great car.
I wasn't implying that they be s2000 only meetz. I like that fact that we have dopeass rides at the wednesday meet. It wouldn't be the same without them. Imho, it would be boring.

Now that I think of it, once in a while we have other meets. Sometimes we have fastlap meets which are fun. Its been a while though. I would be cool to bombard a resort on the strip one day. They is so much free parking at all the resort that its not even funny.. . The roofs are always empty. Well the roof at caesars gets pretty packed.

Quick Reply: S2Ki Meets in August