Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

Moving to Vegas this May

Old 11-16-2005, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moving to Vegas this May

Hey guys my name is Wesley and I am planning on living in Vegas this May. I was wondering if theres any good jobs out there for me and my wife. She is a cna nurse and part time realtor. I work at South Bay Honda dealership and I was wondering if theres any new homes being built near dealership and hospitals around your guys area. I am also wondering how is the state emmisions in there too compared to here in CA they are very strict. I also looking for a good quiet neighborhood in there if you guys can recomend me some places. I love food, was wondering if you guys can recomend me some good places to eat also. I can't think of anything anymore. But when i get there I will defenitly join you guys in meets. How is the weather in there right now and in summer is it too hot?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

san jo is the bay area? well anyway, check out southwest las vegas. there is a huge new hospital being built and tons of developments. Anyway, the valley is huge. |You will have lots to choose from.
Old 11-17-2005, 12:27 PM

thanks im gonna check it out see you guys soon next year thanks
Old 11-17-2005, 02:09 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

What do you do at the dealership? Its early to tell about open jobs since you wont be here for awhile. There are so many new homes out here! As far as emissions, if you dont have a CEL, you are good to go. If you do have a CEL, just pay the SMOG guy twice as much. There are a lot of food places around that you will discover!

Sorry that so many people viewed without a reply. The Vegas boards are kinda boring.

Ryan
Old 11-17-2005, 02:32 PM

the vegas boards dont seem that boring to me. I am looking for a new houses. I am a sales rep I am just here working longer so I can refianance my car and I am also saving up to buy one. but around may to august.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Former Moderator

Welcome to the LV forum!

As said above there is tons of new homes being built, I don't know of many that are close to any dealerships but there are a ton of htings going up by the new hospital. It depends on how much you'd like to spend.

Jobs...It depends on what you want to do. If you want to work at a Honda dealership, I have a friend who works at one you could talk to. If you'd like to continue practicing real estate as you know, you'd have to go through school here and pass the PSI exam etc etc. Both Tim (caniplay) and I are local REALTORS.

Smog...Like Ry said. No cel and no pending obd2 codes and your good to go.

The lv board usually does quiet down around this time of year and the normal post whores haven't been around lately.

Karim