Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

looking for a glass window top + frame

Old 03-03-2011, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FuzzKill
I hope to be getting the hard top before april. So if your willing to wait till around that time then we can def work something out.
well...looks like I may be needing your top after all...the frame that I bought from Driven..has two main metal pieces cut off..literally ground off of the frame Might you be selling yours soon?
Old 03-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by VegaS2k
the frame that I bought from Driven..has two main metal pieces cut off..literally ground off of the frame
again, sorry about that... I remember when we met, we discussed that the frame had something that was cut off it, which you mentioned your installer could fix. Sorry if it puts ya in a bind...

But, Karim might be looking to get rid of his softtop sometime soon...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Driven
again, sorry about that... I remember when we met, we discussed that the frame had something that was cut off it, which you mentioned your installer could fix. Sorry if it puts ya in a bind...

But, Karim might be looking to get rid of his softtop sometime soon...
I didn't think it was something major like where it mounts the motor. You did not mention anything that would affect function, that's for sure. I would not have taken it if so. My wife was there listening, she didn't hear anything that meant I'd have to fabricate pieces to make it work. Given how much I know about these frames(none), I figured if all you did was remove it, it would work. But nevertheless, whatever, I'll deal with it, and find another somehow. Karim's softtop is ripped, so that's a no go. Maybe if he can give me his frame when he changes, I can do that. Not sure if he'd give it to me though.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:11 PM

Received 45 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by VegaS2k
I didn't think it was something major like where it mounts the motor. You did not mention anything that would affect function, that's for sure. I would not have taken it if so. My wife was there listening, she didn't hear anything that meant I'd have to fabricate pieces to make it work. Given how much I know about these frames(none), I figured if all you did was remove it, it would work.
Although we both pointed out where it was cut and I mentioned that, that is where the soft top motor would mount, I can understand where there was some misunderstanding from both parties. It was at night, we were both in a rush... mistakes can happen.
Again, sorry about that and I apologize if you felt I was misleading you. I don't want it to seem like I ripped you off, so if you want I can always repay you the $10 or so for the case of water and waste bin you gave me for the frame.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Driven
Although we both pointed out where it was cut and I mentioned that, that is where the soft top motor would mount, I can understand where there was some misunderstanding from both parties. It was at night, we were both in a rush... mistakes can happen.
Again, sorry about that and I apologize if you felt I was misleading you. I don't want it to seem like I ripped you off, so if you want I can always repay you the $10 or so for the case of water and waste bin you gave me for the frame.
nah don't sweat it, since it wasn't much anyways. Maybe if we ever meet up in the future, I'll take a In n out #1 with grilled onions We got someone here going hardtop, just need to keep bugging him for him to do the change