Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

I think I need a front end alignment

Old 09-27-2008, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I need a front end alignment

Ok, I don't want to go into much detail as I'm still mad at myself for not being able to control my car to avoid this but I had an incident with the sidewalk while making a right turn. Car oversteered, I over compensated and my car went over the curb on to the sidewalk. Fortunately I wasn't going too fast and I didn't hit anything and no one was behind me. Aside from myself, no one else was involved. I was very lucky and things could have been worst.

I got out and the car was fine aside from cosmetic damages to the right front wheel and rear tire, rock chips to the lower part of the bumper and a bruised ego. Tires where holding air so I proceeded to drive home slowly and carefully. Heading back, I noticed that the car was pulling to the left and I had to turn the steering wheel significantly to compensate. So I thought 'shit I must have bent something' and so when I got back I jacked up the car but nothings seems out of shape. The under tray was intact and I don't see any impact marks to the suspension. Now I'm thinking the impact messed up my alignment.

Does this sound right? If so, can anyone suggest an alignment shop (preferably up North) that I can go to?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear that/ well it's hard to tell, could be just your alingment or worse your LCA. Your alignment place will tell you if they can bring it back to normal alignment specs or your LCA is FUBAR'd.

As for the alignment place, Karim recommends eur asian
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=576938