Nevada S2000 Owners Las Vegas, Nevada and area

Anyone go to UNLV?

Old 01-22-2006, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone go to UNLV?

Hey
I was looking for some feedback from anybody on here that goes to UNLV or did. How did you like it..... Currently I go to Villanova in Philadelphia and am thinking about transfering there and just looking for opinions.
Thanks
James
Old 01-22-2006, 11:06 PM

KrazyKarim, Jimmy(LVGPwhite or whatever), my brother, and some others on here go there.

You want to transfer from Villanova to here? I'm from right outside of Philadelphia. There is definitely tons more to do out here in Vegas. It's a much different atmosphere though. The way people drive, the people, the roads, the weather, sun all the time, etc.
Old 01-23-2006, 03:14 PM

Thanks

Yeah I'm looking to transfer from villanova to UNLV and just looking for anyones opinion on the school, life, and so on. Like would you recommend lving on campus or getting an apartment, night life for a 20 year old without a fake id and so on.
Thanks guys
James
Old 01-23-2006, 03:49 PM

School, I can't help you with.

20, with no fake ID..... I just went through that. YOU WILL DIE here! haha. It's the truth. But, the 18 and over strip clubs are fun. I suggest getting a fake ID, if you are into drinking or clubbing. If not, you will have fun here either way. Definitely a ton more to do than in Philly.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:00 PM

Hey Kevin

When are we heading out again?
Old 01-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by JamHeg1101,Jan 23 2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks

Yeah I'm looking to transfer from villanova to UNLV and just looking for anyones opinion on the school, life, and so on. Like would you recommend lving on campus or getting an apartment, night life for a 20 year old without a fake id and so on.
Thanks guys
James
James,
I can answer any quesitons you have about UNLV. What do you plan on majoring in? Me, LVGPwhite, Blackjoker, dimples848, Jaydub, and Kev's brother all go there

Living on campus is cool for meeting people but honestly UNLV doesn't have much of a campus life and I odn't know how many friends I have who lived in the dorms whose cars got messed up and I'd be weary of leaving the S out there. So I think you are better off living off campus. If you have any quesitons about campus housing, jaydub may be bale to answer them as he works in campus housing

I'm a real estate agent so if you want I can find you a nice appartment or condo to rent just let me know your price range.

Being 20 isn't that bad. I've lived in Vegas my whole life so there are other things you can do it just depends on what you enjoy. All the real fun does start when you turn 21 though.

Karim
Old 01-23-2006, 06:29 PM

Thanks guys

Karim
As far as my major it is criminal justice. And I would be very interested in finding either an apartment or condo if it is around 1000-1100 a month. That is what I pay now plus utilities. Let me know what you think.

Yeah I am working on getting my new id. It is hell w/o it because I live in a building with a bunch of seniors and everynight they head out to the bar. lol

Thanks again guys. look forward to meeting all of you.

James
Old 01-23-2006, 06:31 PM

I personally like it. But as Karim can attest to, I'm on the "dark" side of campus. I'm not on the "bright" and beautiful side like he is . I don't know where the criminal justice majors are located though.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:42 PM

The criminal justice majors are on the engineering side.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by dimples848,Jan 23 2006, 07:42 PM
The criminal justice majors are on the engineering side.
Karim, I recommend that she be banned on the grounds that she made me look stupid and hurt my feelings!

Quick Reply: Anyone go to UNLV?