NES2KO Marketplace For Sale section for New England - Members Only

The Obama Deception

Old 03-29-2009, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Obama Deception

i dont know i this has been posted here before, but it's an inersting film.
it talks about about Obama didnt keep his promises once he became president, it also talks about how wall street controls everything, and Obama is just their puppet. they also talk about global warming and how it's put there so the government can tax us on everyhting. it also talks about the Fedral reserve bank, and some otehr stuff that i cant remember , anyway if you got 2 hours to spare, watch it it's an interesting film if
[media]eAaQNACwaLw [/media]
Old 03-29-2009, 02:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the guy has been in office less than 3 months

the entire country is on the brink of failure like we have never seen - what do you think he should do?
Old 03-29-2009, 03:57 PM

True he has ...

But he has been sneaking around pretending to be President before he was voted in ... So who knows what is going on anymore . Look at the corruption in his own State that he held a seat in and his involvement . What was he doing talking to world leaders about the US before he was even running for president ?? What else is Chicago know for .. THE MOB ..... Mob influence and tactics , corruption .. just something that make you think .. Is there something bigger going on ? This is my own Tin Foil theory
Old 03-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 3,942 Likes on 2,646 Posts

it's not the tin foil it's how you make and wear you tin foil hat. :rofl;
Old 03-29-2009, 04:26 PM

Old 03-29-2009, 05:00 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

[QUOTE=Bass,Mar 29 2009, 07:16 PM]
Old 03-30-2009, 03:13 AM

McCain ya right same old same old

defict - he was left the BIGGEST defict ever. he needs to spend to get us out of this bush mess

i don't think he ever said it will only take 30 days to get us out of this mess - that's like me saying i can get Jeff's car done in 10 minutes

stem cells - yes

stimulas package - yes

tax cuts to the middle class - yes

draw down the troops in Iraq - yes

i say it's a damn good start..
Old 04-15-2009, 05:24 AM

Well I had a chance to watch half of the Video last night . My assumptions seem to be right on . Funny how that works . Maybe I am the next Messiah ..... LOL

IS everything in the Video true or not . We wont know till it happens or not . But it is scary never the less . The question is do we shrug it off till it is to late ?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bass,Mar 29 2009, 05:16 PM
the guy has been in office less than 3 months

the entire country is on the brink of failure like we have never seen - what do you think he should do?
Make it worse.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:49 AM

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

I think all Presidents promise things during the campaign and then fail to deliver. In this case, the President changed his promise on Iraq during the campaign, and then again after he was elected. The current plan is the Bush plan, except now he is sending the troops over to Afghanistan.

He promised to deliver a lot of social programs and he has done so under what he called a stimulus package. that package had almost nothing to do with stimulating the economy. It was largly the fulfilment of his campaign promise to spend on social issues.

His plan to help homeowners in forclosure is complicated and will not help the thousands who have already been forclosed on. But it may do some good. The plan to help Wall Street is no different that the Paulson plan in my opinion.

On the world stage he is being very conciliatory and trying to act more like a partner than a leader. While the rest of the world likes this better, it remains to be seen if this will rok to our advantage in the long run.

Spending is not only out of control, but more than doubles the current deficit. Based on CBO projections, the deficit will continue to go up in 2012 even if Obama can reduce it over the next 3.75 years. YOU nice young people will be paying for this AND for my Social Security which I plan to take as early as I possibly can.

Quick Reply: The Obama Deception