MidWest S2000 Club Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota

Great new shop that opened recently

Old 12-13-2004, 06:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great new shop that opened recently

These guys are great, they have already installed a vetc controller for me, and this week they are installing a vortech supercharger in my 02 S2000. anyone in the KC area should definetly look into these guys. there site is www.diemanmotorsports.com
Old 12-15-2004, 07:51 PM

My buddy Ryan always goes down there. He talks him up pretty well. I know their Supra and RX-7 are beyond bad ass! Saw 'em at USACi Finals...
Old 12-16-2004, 05:48 AM

yea both of those cars are pretty bad ass if any of you want to come by the shop and take a look at the supercharger you are more then welcome, 1300NW Main street, Lee's Summit, MO 64086 if you map quest it you will get lost, but it'll bring you close check thier web site for exact directions. www.diemanmotorsports.com dynoing today
Old 12-16-2004, 03:27 PM

If any one has any time tommorrow you should stop by Diemanmotorsports and take a look at the vortech S, its sittin in their showroom right now. It was just dyno'd and put down 304 to the wheels. not bad for just a supercharger upgrade and exhaust.

for directions just go to the website and get the number and you can call or try and mapquest it and take the number with you because it gets tricky near the shop, but it'll be in the showroom all day so stop by if you have the time.

i also have a injen cold air intake for sale and a apexi vafc2 if you want to pick those up from me they are still with the car at the shop
Old 12-24-2004, 10:48 AM

They installed my clutch and flywheel. They are some pretty cool guys. Those are some good dyno numbers! Was that on their Mustang dyno? I thought those dyno's were supposed to be kinda low?
Old 12-24-2004, 10:32 PM

nah their mustang dyno wasn't up yet so we did it on someone else dynojet
Old 12-27-2004, 06:23 AM

Ah, good numbers none the less!
Old 02-03-2005, 06:46 AM

WongGahming-HELP!!! Let me know if u r still following this thread. I am interested in adding a S/C to my 05 and have talked to dieman. They quoted 1k for install. I found someone in Topeka (SCCA President I think) quoted $800 that includes tuning on dyno but they have not installed SC on s2000 before. Y did u go with Votech over Comptech?
Old 02-03-2005, 12:00 PM

I personally went with Comptech because they are made for Hondas specifically. Also the Vortechs are a little harder to install. The Vortechs do get about a pound and half more boost than the Comptech.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:49 PM

i went with the vortech because i had heard better reviews of it, plus at the time comptech hadn't completed its air to water aftercooler yet. vortech has many other applications and to my knowledge is an older company?? not to shoot you down fran but i thought the vortech was a better kit to install, with the vortech you "don't have to" tap directly into the oil pan, i still would because its a bit easier down the road, but i liked the fact that i had the option when installing. my recent problem is and i don't know if you came accross this fran when you still had your car, but at around 3500rpm the engine starts to cut in and out, i think this had something to do with the piggy back system vortech included, and how at that rpm is when the supercharger kicks in full boost ( or there abouts) and the computer can't tell if to inject more fuel or not. i may be getting some of my terms mixed up but thats the jist of it.

either kit is about the same. dieman has a distributership with vortech now. and they had me in and out in 3 days, thats install and dyno tune. ofcoarse they weren't very busy at all. my best bet would be to see what kind of prices you can find out there. dieman is the best bet in your area, and they have installed both my vortech and frans comptech, i've had no problems so far except the extra attention that supercharger sound gets me when warming up the car in a parking lot.

hope that helps some with your question sorry it took me a while to respond, feel free to pm me with any other specific questions. for further referance...
http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/produc...00-03s2000.html
http://www.comptechusa.com/store/s2-sc.html

Quick Reply: Great new shop that opened recently