Mid-A Swap Meet Member Classified Ads in the Mid-A Region

AP2 Exhaust

Old 01-06-2012 | 05:41 AM

my offer stands to whomever doesn't want the tips
Old 01-06-2012 | 06:12 AM

I'm looking for an autocross exhaust, this is cheap enough but might be too nice to chop up. My plan is to chop an exhaust just past the resonator and have the end turned down, 04 is perfect. This is typical of some of the top cars and really doesn't sound all that bad. I know Jay's car is setup like that and I think it sounds great.

Problem is, work has been really slow lately and I can't really do anything until I have some decent work on the schedule. Hell, my Motons are collecting dust in the garage. Things should be changing in another week or two.
Old 01-06-2012 | 06:47 AM

One of the guys here did basically the same thing with his exhaust. Cut it behind the resonator and then made a straightpipe out the back as a single exhaust. I also thought it sounded great. I'm not really looking for an exhaust to get power but mostly to reduce weight and make noise. I was going to add a flange right before it split to a dual and then run a 3" single out the back. I think having a full exhaust all the way out the back will help quiet it down a bit and make it have less drone.
Old 01-09-2012 | 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by bighead
Are you willing to part out the AP2 exhaust tips for $50 shipped to NOVA?
The tips are available. Shoot me a shipping address. I will pull them from the exhaust and send your way.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 01-09-2012 | 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Apeatwo
I'm looking for an autocross exhaust, this is cheap enough but might be too nice to chop up. My plan is to chop an exhaust just past the resonator and have the end turned down, 04 is perfect. This is typical of some of the top cars and really doesn't sound all that bad. I know Jay's car is setup like that and I think it sounds great.Problem is, work has been really slow lately and I can't really do anything until I have some decent work on the schedule. Hell, my Motons are collecting dust in the garage. Things should be changing in another week or two.

Originally Posted by //steve\\
One of the guys here did basically the same thing with his exhaust. Cut it behind the resonator and then made a straightpipe out the back as a single exhaust. I also thought it sounded great. I'm not really looking for an exhaust to get power but mostly to reduce weight and make noise. I was going to add a flange right before it split to a dual and then run a 3" single out the back. I think having a full exhaust all the way out the back will help quiet it down a bit and make it have less drone.
Steve did you still want the exhaust sans tips?
Old 01-09-2012 | 05:05 AM

Best way to get a hold of me:

7577056458 (text or call) or rcp@vansantgusler.com

Thanks
Old 01-10-2012 | 08:16 AM

How much without tips?
Old 01-10-2012 | 08:23 AM

$50 picked up. The exhaust is at my office in Norfolk on Newtown Rd.
Old 01-10-2012 | 09:05 AM

Steve asked first so he has dibs but, if he doesn't want it, I'll take it. Pick up wouldn't be a problem.
Old 01-10-2012 | 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Apeatwo
Steve asked first so he has dibs but, if he doesn't want it, I'll take it. Pick up wouldn't be a problem.
Thats fine with me.

Quick Reply: AP2 Exhaust