Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

A year in review. How have we faired this year?

Old 12-27-2006, 06:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up A year in review. How have we faired this year?

Well the year is finally over and 2006 meets, gatherings, and mod days have been done and gone. Chad (Black Nugget) and I wanted to thank you all for being a great community and just wanted feedback from you all as to your likes, dislikes, and what we can do to make this community better. Tell us how we can better improve Mid-A so that 2007 will be even better. Feel free to comment as you wish. We'll take them as constructive, as long as they aren't personal attacks. This isn't a thread for a pissing match but a thread for posting up ways to make this community better for next year.

Again, the CO's thank you for all your effort for helping us make this community one of the best and most active on s2ki.

Peter
Old 12-27-2006, 07:12 AM

Maybe a few more meets north of the DC area. I know DC is a 2 hour treck for me, reason why I havent been to many meets recently, that and the fact they are mostly on weekends when im working unlike the "normal" people, lol. Good job though guys, keep it up.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:15 AM

We've actually had more meets in Maryland this year than anywhere else. Wash and wax meets at Criswell, in Germantown, happen every couple months, and I believe we had 5 of them this year. There was also the Dave and Busters meet in Anne Arundal by Brian, and the Mod Day at Steve's (Dragon_F6) house in Ellicot City. Unfortunately, for you, they were all on the weekends. Most of the big meets that happen are going to be on the weekends because that's when most of the folks can come out.

But we do appreciate the compliment and feedback.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id just like to thank you Peter and everyone else responsible for making Mid-A the best S2000 community on S2ki....Keep up the good work and Happy New Year!!!!

Originally Posted by 4theheckof_it,Dec 27 2006, 08:15 AM
We've actually had more meets in Maryland this year than anywhere else. Wash and wax meets at Criswell, in Germantown, happen every couple months, and I believe we had 5 of them this year. There was also the Dave and Busters meet in Anne Arundal by Brian, and the Mod Day at Steve's (Dragon_F6) house in Ellicot City. Unfortunately, for you, they were all on the weekends. Most of the big meets that happen are going to be on the weekends because that's when most of the folks can come out.

But we do appreciate the compliment and feedback.
By DC area I mean anything along the 495/95 corridor. Like more of the 695 area (east/west) of it. Like you said, Ellicot city is not far, bout 40 minutes. But most of the big meets are down south. Big

i attended my first wash n wax/meet on november 19th ( 4 days after i bought the car). My experience was good, people seemed very into not only their cars but meeting people and just having a genuinely good time. for a good group of people and probably the most active car group ive been around since my dtmpower.net days.

Old 12-27-2006, 07:33 AM

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts

Peter,

You guys have done a great job this year,
Old 12-27-2006, 08:34 AM

More Drives would be nice. Perhaps Pretty Boy or Emmittsburg?

2006 stuff....
The Luray Drive was a great time. THANKS TOM!!!
Always enjoy the Criswell Meets Thanks Peter!!!
Window Tinting a Peter's Garage. Thanks Mike and Peter!

As in the past, we can schedule a mod DAY in Ellicott City. But lets keep it to under 24 hours this time.

Steve
Old 12-27-2006, 10:47 AM

No complaints here, I think you and Chad have done a helluva job this year. Thanks for everything.
Old 12-27-2006, 11:44 AM

more mod days
more group drives
more people offering to help host (like the mod day at Steve's)
same number of meets (like wash and wax)

Quick Reply: A year in review. How have we faired this year?