Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

WTB : Silverstone front bumper any condition!

Old 11-19-2003 | 04:43 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1Randyc

The Distinto front bumper is pretty much trashed but with some heavy work someone can bring it back to normal shape.
Old 11-20-2003 | 12:05 PM

C'mon folks! Help [me]...ahem...I mean RANDY get himself a Silverstone bumber for his S2000!!! Surely with the number of Silverstone S2000s I've seen at meets, someone has upgraded to an aftermarket bumper in the Mid-Atlantic area and can help Randy out!

Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase!!!!

BTW Randy...are you doing anything with the rear end of your S2000 as far as returning to stock? Or are you just planning to move these over to a stock '04 Did you end up repairing the "fender bender" of your Mugen rear bumper from back in June

Some folks might be interested...
Old 11-20-2003 | 12:36 PM
Former Moderator

C'mon Randy - cough up some more $$$ - I'm still here

it sounds like wingman really really really wants to help you - I do need some clear headlights
Old 12-03-2003 | 04:12 PM

HEY FOLKS!!!

GIVE RANDY SOME HELP HERE...!!! SURELY *SOMEONE* HAS AN OEM BUMPER TO HELP ME (OOPS )...RANDY OUT!!!

- Dave

PS. Alex...you have PM you dog you
Old 12-03-2003 | 04:28 PM
Former Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by w1ngman
PS.
Old 12-04-2003 | 07:57 AM

I'd have to see what the damage is to your front and what type of money it would take to fix, since I'd have to do a bumper swap (sorry dave). Maybe you can postup some pics of damage and any ideas of repair costs?
Old 12-04-2003 | 11:31 AM

Hey guys, I really feel warm and fuzzy that you guys are looking after me and try to help.

Thanks for putting up the excellent photos Dave!
I haven't posted a F/S officially yet but Mugen SS rear bumper, Mugen exaust and Mugen SS wing will be for sale as package deal only and my firm asking price is $1500 for all of them.
These retail for $2700(bumper+exaust) plus $1200(SS wing).

Reason for the shockingly low asking price is because of Dave's aforementioned bumper damage that I suffered back in late June when some dofus ran into my bumper. Damaged area is rather small but damage is damage neverthless. Otherwise the bumper is in excellent shape in other than the small right section that the dofus ran into. The bumper is in carbon fiber re-inforced with plastic and the workmanship on this is sight to behold. Just this past Monday, I uninstall the bumper and the exaust and safely stored them in my basement. Hopely I can borrow my sis digicam(mine broke) so I can show you how it looks. Oh and my other term for the deal is that I will need to get the buyer's fair conditioned rear bumper(silverstone of course) and the trunk lid and exchange my trunk lid with Mugen SS wing already on it.
Please wait for me to put up some photos when I have some spare time.

Tep, thanks for the interest. The front bumper especially the bottome section is in bad shape(rip in two places, pictures will be provided) but far from looking hopless.

Please be patient with me about posting photos, and if you live locally you are welcome to stop by to see them with your own eyes. I am sorry that I couldn't have these available to you guys in premium shape.
Old 12-04-2003 | 11:35 AM

I've PM'd Randy earlier Tep after your post. While I'd like his front bumper...I'm much more interested in Randy being taken care of by the community. And if you have a chance to help Randy out with a bumper swap (and perhaps even some other goodies given Randy's latest post )...I couldn't help but step aside and let you two get down to business.

- Dave
Old 12-04-2003 | 12:31 PM

Randy - Thanks for the update. Would you know of a good shop that could repair the front bumper? I'd be more than willing to drive down and check it out (you're not too far from rockville, md area, correct?)

Dave - Not trying to step on anyone's toes Just trying to help out a brotha + get a good deal and be cool looking at the same time (very hard for me). Plus my amuse-style lip is not a happy camper with my driveway if i don't go in sideways. of course, it all boils down to $$$ for me. if it's too expensive to fix for me, i won't be able to do it with my recent home purchase + furniture bills even if the bumper is given to me for super cheap $50 or whatever.
Old 12-09-2003 | 08:18 AM

Randy consider the front bumper sold, give me a call asap 404-867-0334

Quick Reply: WTB : Silverstone front bumper any condition!