Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Today's Cruise of LUCK

Old 04-05-2008, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Today's Cruise of LUCK

Hey guys it was great coming out (I'm Bo with the black s2k) and meeting all of you, I left early but hope to see you all again sometime. Some crazy things happened and things happen but it was still fun. Maybe you guys can share the crazy stories that happened after I left to entertain me later lol.

Only note**

That wrx guy was a douche lol who the hell goes around and gives to people he doesn't know, that's something an immature person would do.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:21 PM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

HEY BO! dood seriously....thats why i went to talk to him.... i gave him the insight that were not Ass holes... and i basically made him look like an idiot for doing that by being kind.

There are Def a few things that happened.........

a few pics .....modeling...... goofyness... Vu can upload the pics and maybe the vids hahahaha
Old 04-05-2008, 09:20 PM

LOL, finally I can match the name to face so your s2ksandy haha was great meeting you and love your car man yea I saw you talking with him lol sounds like i missed out on a lot =( i went to see dc fireworks heard there were some crazy twisties i love having my back end come out and correcting it lol
Old 04-05-2008, 09:22 PM

Yo Bo, I was the yellow s2k behind you for quite a while. Nice ride man. Love that BOV...but I couldn't take the exhaust man. I had to move around you. Haha, me and my buddy was like choking on exhaust!!

Originally, I called Vu...then Vu called people, then people call people. It turned out great. Nice cruise!
Old 04-05-2008, 09:26 PM

haha yea I know I have no cat I don't blame you I was choking on fumes myself LOL nice to see you out too it was fun
Old 04-05-2008, 09:32 PM

i actually dont like the bov i already ordered a greddy rs to replace it i may keep it if i dont like how the greddy rs sounds lol
Old 04-06-2008, 06:47 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

Dood.... Bo if you came you'da been like WHOA...

There was in incident where we were following the bikes and then the Evo.... then it was me and vu then vihn then rashad then some Talon turbo.

there was this 90 degree bend and i didnt look down but i think we hit that thing doin around 60mph or less.....welp............hehe...

That evo IX MR took that corner, his Tires broke loose and started to slide out.....So if An EVO IX MR is gonna do that..........Guess what my S2000 was gonna do... YEUP... my rear end started slowly come around... caught it, started to steer back to the left, at that point the rear end shot to the right..........THEN i knew in My mind i had control again, i had it in Second gear then, and steered to the right again and bolted it and the car went straight....

it was like from a movie man hahahaha.. EVERYONE was liKE OH SHIT!!!!

Sandy in the car was like.. hunnie?....hunnie?? hahahah i was just nice a quiet and when i got straight.. iw as like yes babie? hahahaha.......She was like JEEEZUZ! hahahaha

evo guy was like Damn you pulled out that well!!!!

gave me the mix feeling of... Wanting an evo? and glad i can drive a car thats not an evo.... evo's got it well with AWD!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 07:43 AM

Yea yesterday was a blast. Sup BO. I'm the one with the temps, thats a dead give away. I'm posting pics now. They weren't from the cruise but the after sillyness.

Old 04-06-2008, 07:44 AM

lol, actually I'm really not too surprised something like this happened. I've done some crazy driving as well with unexpected turns/conditions. I've had my backend come up almost to the point of being completely sideways before but luckily I've always kept my calm and gained control again I would consider all these times a combination of luck/experience/calmness.

I'm glad to hear you all made it out ok and if I was there I don't know what might have happened as it sounds like a crazy turn but I can def. relate lol my gf has done the same thing except she screamed LOL while I just kept my cool.

I think your car looks amazing man love everything about it cept maybe diff rims just my own personal taste though. Evos are nice but my friend recently made a change from an evo to an s2k and has no regrets. I want to do some more ap2 conversions to make my car look more up to date, but I gotta work on getting through emissions first LOL
Old 04-06-2008, 07:47 AM

LOL sup vu those pictures are well very how do you say... happy hahaha and I thought my friends were gay I can see why we all fit in well together

Quick Reply: Today's Cruise of LUCK