Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Redskins!

Old 12-12-2004, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redskins!

Why!!! what the hell happened. all i can say is that we deserved that game. they fought like soldiers and punished the eagles offense. personally i dont think the first pass interference call was right but i guess that doesnt matter now. but goes to show u the skins are a capable team. cant wait to see them next year.
angelo
Old 12-13-2004, 03:13 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Iggles Rule...
Old 12-13-2004, 03:22 AM

The deffense gave the skins the game and there offense could not do crap. Joe need to find an offense this off season.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:10 AM
Member (Premium)

Received 2,953 Likes on 1,747 Posts

That pass into those two defenders in the end zone was a killer. What a stupid play and totally unnecessary. There was 1:54 left which was plenty of time to run some shorter pass/run plays and get it close enough for at least a field goal.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:52 AM

eagles weren't full on last night...look at their record - they were out to have fun, that's why they were smiling all night long.

that said, i'm sad to say that the skins offense did better than i expected them to do. ramsey made fewer mistakes than i have seen him make in pretty much every other game he's played in. that last pass was the deathblow, but people were calling for shots downfield all night so he gave it to them.

too bad about shawn springs though, glad he is doing ok this morning according to the radio.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:50 AM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I think you all are missing some of the facts. I am not a "local," so I'm not a Redskins fan, however, I felt myself pulling for them.

My take on a number of games is that the coaching staff, sidelines and in the booths, have failed. "What?!" you ask. They know they have inexperience at the helm on the field, yet time and time again, they fail to make the field general feel comfortable. They could help themselves by getting plays in to the huddle a bit quicker(and I'm being nice on that one ). The staff's job is to put people in positions where they can succeed. And to limit failure.

No one said Ramsey had to throw the ball to the corner, so ultimately he is responsible. The flow of the game had already be disrupted with the reviewing of the "Where did he go out?" call. I believe that factored in as well. The defense has been Raven-esque of late.

I have always had respect for Coach Gibbs, however, he does not have the same look on his face this time around. Not this season. He looks confused; bewildered. Give him another season or two and he should have the ship righted. Funny, anyone other than Gibbs at the helm and the public would be screaming, "Cut his !@#$%^& head off!" as Rob Schnieder did in Waterboy.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by bulldogs2k,Dec 13 2004, 12:17 AM
...all i can say is that we deserved that game....

angelo
No, they don't. They only deserve it when they score more than their opposition.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:54 AM

One more thing. Papa John's has some kind of special the day after a 'skins game. You get free toppings equal to the number of touchdowns scored by the Redskins... and sodas, I believe.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:54 AM

i cant wait to see what our defense would be like if our friggin starters where off the bench.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:56 AM

ehhh i missed the game cause i was at a wedding.. but uhhhhhhh...... redskins still aren't good. heheheh.... the defense rocks tho from what i've seen..... lets see if they can pick up any good offensive free agents over the offseason and get some good draft pics....

Quick Reply: Redskins!