Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Rate DC Area Service Departments

Old 01-02-2002, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome aboard, Ed. At this point I think you will find that most of the dealer have done the work. It doesn't mean they've done it compentantly. Read my take on Rosenthal for some insight.
Old 01-02-2002, 12:24 PM

I am very pleased with the service I recieve on my '88 CRX Si, '97 Civic Coupe EX, and '01 S2000 from Amanda Piepenhagen (703-934-7183) of Fairfax Honda.

If you have questions about a business in the Fairfax County area check out the
Complaint History Lookup
Old 01-02-2002, 12:49 PM

Amanda rocks! She usually has Scott work on my car, he's been there quite a while and most s2ks go to him. He "hooked" me up with my exhaust.

They're a little busy, but they've always taken good care of me. BTW, welcome to this board.....I'm sure you'll learn some new things about this car!

Lotta new members lately......maybe cheaper prices/winter?
Old 01-02-2002, 01:00 PM

Is this my old buddy Adair? Perhaps he's finally registered
Old 01-02-2002, 02:31 PM

Thanks guys for the welcome and the dealer information. Look forward to seeing you guys around town and at the gocart track next time. Went to pick up Fast&Furious tonight at BestBuy ....was like a car show gone bad. Type S Corollas with fat exhausts all over the place.
Old 01-02-2002, 07:28 PM

Hey There Folks,
I'm new to the forum but i got my '01 spa @ Brown in Arlington in May and have been back twice for minor things, but they were great...oil change at 3500m and they sent along a free certificate and washed it and vac'd while I waited...talked to them about the window problem and they got right back to me about the TSB and said to schedule a time and they would coordinate a slot to get it done while I waited...they also have Sat. hours...
By the way i got the beast at sticker and they threw in the full Aero package(spates too, oh well)...i'm getting ready for the clutch thing, so i'll let you know what's up after that...
Old 01-05-2002, 11:08 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

S2Kroadster wrote:

Have always had very good experiences with Heritage Honda in Towson, Maryland - ask for Penny. In parts, ask for Mike. Fair and some good mechanics and technicians.
S2K,
How has Hetatige Towson been about the TSB repairs? My '01 needs the clutch replaced, I also have the 1-2 grind, both should be fixed under warranty with the TSBs. I bought my S2K from there and I thought I should ask someone who has been there before I talk to them myself. Email me or post here. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2002, 11:26 AM

The establishment of "Preferred S2000 Service Centers"

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...&threadid=41203
Old 01-07-2002, 09:29 AM

Received a fax from Herson's on 12/26 (from John Shamonsky, Service Director) stating that they are sorry but are not taking responsibility. Just got a call from AHM (1/7, ~1pm) asking if the problem has been resolved. I said no, they suggested that I have sit down meeting with General Manager or "Dealer Principle". I am extremely busy at work, I really don't have time for this. However, I will set up meeting with Herson's GM for sometime next week. At that point I will unleash the fists of fury. It may be that they think I'm bluffing and won't take them to small claims court. I also have to get the car looked at by Geico for the claim.

Will let you know how it goes.
Old 01-11-2002, 11:59 AM

Well I had a positive deal experience.

I Stopped By Jim Colman Honda Clarksville to get the oil changed. The Service advisor as
very attentive and introduced me to one of their techs who works on S2000s. This guy
seemed to know his stuff and answered all of my questions. Thirty minuets later I was on
my way.

I'll be back

Quick Reply: Rate DC Area Service Departments