Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Mid Atlantic Mega Meet

Old 04-19-2005, 07:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mega Meet

Mid Atlantic MEGA car meet #3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that April showers do bring May flowers. But in order for the flowers to blossom, there has to be warm sunny days. And that is what everyone is hoping to happen during this next car meet. On May 7th, 2005, the 3rd Mid Atlantic MEGA car meet will be held starting at 7:30 p.m.

This is a meet for everyone and anyone.....bring as many people as possible. There are several clubs that are coming from the north and south. The more people the merrier, but unlike other meets, good behavior will be enforced!!!!!

You cannot miss the lot because the exit ramp coming off of I-95N actually circles around the lot. The lot is located in Woodbridge, Virginia.

Directions from regions south of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 North towards Washington and look for the Route 123 exits. There are 2 exits and you need to take the second one (the exit # is 160B). When you get off onto the second Route 123 exit it will circle around the commuter lot and you can exit right into the lot off of the exit ramp.

Directions from regions north of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 South towards Richmond and get off at exit 161 (Route 1). It is a left exit off of I-95 so watch out for this. Once on the exit, be careful of speed traps right after you pass under the overpass because the speed limit drops down to 35mph. Go thru the first traffice light, cross over the bridge, go thru the second traffic light. Make a right at the third traffic light onto Gordon Blvd/Route 123. Stay in the right hand lane, continue on through the first traffic light and then you will see a sign for the "commuter lot". Make a right at the second traffic light and continue on down the road, pass the hotel on your left, go under the overpass and enter into the commuter lot.

As you all know this is a free event to attend. There will have guys at the gates handing out flyers with all the meets info and on the back is the parking grid. The weather should be nicer this month and we will see what other surprises this months meet holds. We will also be doing a cash raffle at the meet. The cost will be $2.00 a ticket and the winner takes ALL. You can buy tickets as you come in the gate and there will also be a donation bucket to help pay for the provided security and other expenses.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Lets make this meet bigger and better than the first two!
Old 04-19-2005, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK
Old 04-19-2005, 04:21 PM

I really would like to attend, however I have a few hundred $ invested in Nascar tickets at RIR Sat. night May 7.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:40 AM

Cool have fun, hope to see you at the next one on June 4th..
Old 04-21-2005, 09:31 AM

I talked to Rev Tech Motorsports and they will do the install for around $260 but it depends on the car. Tyler from Rev Tech is getting the EFI wet kit from me for his 01 S2k..
Old 04-22-2005, 07:13 AM

really wanted to come to this one since I missed the last one, but looks like I'm gonna be in missouri for my sisters wedding instead.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:48 AM

How's the car doing?
Old 04-22-2005, 09:52 AM

Man I miss it....
Old 04-22-2005, 10:16 AM

Ahh... so now we know where you got the car from.... it's all coming together now...
Old 04-22-2005, 10:23 AM

its doing great and treating me very nicely. now if the weather would just stay warm. changed a few things since you saw it last (radio, vertex mirrors, side markers, voodoo knob), finally got the lip on (what a PITA, the fitment is a bit off), waiting on the hood till the rain stops and I can get some help from a friend.

trying to do something about the wing though. 3/4 of the comments I hear about it are "when is it coming off?" and I just noticed what looks like the sheet metal starting to buckle under the mounts. probably gonna live w/ a functional fix for a while till I spend the $$ on a nice fix (CF)

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Mega Meet