Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Mid Atlantic Mega Meet

Old 04-14-2005, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCracker82,Apr 14 2005, 09:21 PM
dude eventhough at the end of a long day the drive home is a little tiring i love driving a little bit to the meets, why? b/c i get to drive the most amazing car, imo, on the road.
awesome statement..
Old 04-14-2005, 10:47 PM

I for one honestly dont mind the age and any other segregation us S2K people have from people of a younger age... I just recently had a civic and I remember the types of people I was with... And honestly, I'm VERY glad that now with the S, the group is more mature and not as "shady" as it was with the whole "civic crew."

I'm not saying that all non-S2000 groups are comprised of immature and shady people/kids...I'm just saying that from what I've personally experienced, I would much rather hang out with a group that is more like the S2000 Mid-A community that I've seen.

Unfortunately at a HUGE meet like this the shady element will most definitely be there. I understand that you are trying to perform a noble deed, but unfortunately the negative aspect is very noticeable and can't be ignored. You don't know what kind of people will show up, especially since this is a free event. Any loser that has nowhere to be, or has been kicked out of a few parking lots will definitely love to be here. For these reasons, I myself would also be paranoid of people showing up to check out my car for reasons other than just admiring it. I'm not saying that it will definitely happen, but I'm also not denying it...

You get my point... Besides who am I to talk, I can't even be there...
Old 04-15-2005, 04:06 AM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

^Aren't you supposed to be incarcerated right now?
Old 04-15-2005, 04:14 AM

I've noticed the maturity levels are different between civic and s2000 owners. I don't really enjoy hanging out with the civic owners that I used to. They all come with their civics and try doing burnouts and stupid stuff. It is NOT enjoyable. Never was. Not sure HOW it could be.

Anthony
Old 04-15-2005, 04:56 AM

Received 195 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Apr 15 2005, 02:47 AM
Besides who am I to talk, I can't even be there...
You could but as a +1
Old 04-15-2005, 06:50 AM

The younger crew do allot of dumb stuff but so does some of the older ones. I think that it really does not matter what you drive, but what kind of person you are. The S2000 people are an older crew and thats what they bring to the meets is the maturity.

And thanks to those that did come out to the last few meets. Even though the weather was crappy. I know I did not like to take my S out in the rain. But the weather should be looking up for the next few meets. The cash raffle should get big and we also have some cool items as runner up prizes. Plus we are going to group the S2000's with the older crews like the Lexus, BMW & BENZ.

But hope to see those that come out.
Old 04-15-2005, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by FF2Skip,Apr 15 2005, 08:06 AM
^Aren't you supposed to be incarcerated right now?
LoL I was supposed to be... but much to my surprise, they let me out a day sooner than I was told...

Originally Posted by boughtans2k,Apr 15 2005, 08:56 AM
You could but as a +1
Ehh I COULD, but thats not as fun... besides being a +1 is too much of a hassle for me and the person I'm coming with so

Originally Posted by marshallbc,Apr 15 2005, 10:50 AM
The younger crew do allot of dumb stuff but so does some of the older ones. I think that it really does not matter what you drive, but what kind of person you are. The S2000 people are an older crew and thats what they bring to the meets is the maturity.
I know there are immature people in the "older crew" and mature people in the "younger crew" and that it doesn't depend on what you drive. But unfortunately what I said still stands because the MAJORITY of civic and comparable car drivers are younger AND immature... It's just a stereotype, but its a fairly accurate one...
Old 04-15-2005, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by BNavZ,Apr 15 2005, 01:06 PM
LoL I was supposed to be... but much to my surprise, they let me out a day sooner than I was told...

Ehh I COULD, but thats not as fun... besides being a +1 is too much of a hassle for me and the person I'm coming with so

I know there are immature people in the "older crew" and mature people in the "younger crew" and that it doesn't depend on what you drive. But unfortunately what I said still stands because the MAJORITY of civic and comparable car drivers are younger AND immature... It's just a stereotype, but its a fairly accurate one...
True True, But needless to say bring your butt down there........LOL..

Anyways guys I did not start this on the right FOOT so at this time I would like to say sorry and hope to see you there.... If not I understand.... May 7th at 7:30pm @ the commuter lot on rt123 off exit 160B
Old 04-15-2005, 04:24 PM

Old 04-19-2005, 05:09 AM

Thanks and I'm out////|||\\\\

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Mega Meet