Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Mid Atlantic Mega Meet

Old 04-06-2005, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid Atlantic Mega Meet

Mid Atlantic MEGA car meet #3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that April showers do bring May flowers. But in order for the flowers to blossom, there has to be warm sunny days. And that is what everyone is hoping to happen during this next car meet. On May 7th, 2005, the 3rd Mid Atlantic MEGA car meet will be held starting at 7:30 p.m.

This is a meet for everyone and anyone.....bring as many people as possible. There are several clubs that are coming from the north and south. The more people the merrier, but unlike other meets, good behavior will be enforced!!!!!

You cannot miss the lot because the exit ramp coming off of I-95N actually circles around the lot. The lot is located in Woodbridge, Virginia.

Directions from regions south of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 North towards Washington and look for the Route 123 exits. There are 2 exits and you need to take the second one (the exit # is 160B). When you get off onto the second Route 123 exit it will circle around the commuter lot and you can exit right into the lot off of the exit ramp.

Directions from regions north of Woodbridge....
Take I-95 South towards Richmond and get off at exit 161 (Route 1). It is a left exit off of I-95 so watch out for this. Once on the exit, be careful of speed traps right after you pass under the overpass because the speed limit drops down to 35mph. Go thru the first traffice light, cross over the bridge, go thru the second traffic light. Make a right at the third traffic light onto Gordon Blvd/Route 123. Stay in the right hand lane, continue on through the first traffic light and then you will see a sign for the "commuter lot". Make a right at the second traffic light and continue on down the road, pass the hotel on your left, go under the overpass and enter into the commuter lot.

As you all know this is a free event to attend. There will have guys at the gates handing out flyers with all the meets info and on the back is the parking grid. The weather should be nicer this month and we will see what other surprises this months meet holds. We will also be doing a cash raffle at the meet. The cost will be $2.00 a ticket and the winner takes ALL. You can buy tickets as you come in the gate and there will also be a donation bucket to help pay for the provided security and other expenses.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. Lets make this meet bigger and better than the first two!
Old 04-06-2005, 07:34 AM

7:30PM?
Old 04-06-2005, 08:22 AM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, PM.

With all the theft happening lately, I doubt I'll be attending any of these types of meets. Too many eyes can scope out goods without having to pay any admission prices.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:11 AM

Come on Skip... Don't be like that.......
Old 04-06-2005, 09:31 AM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marshallbc,Apr 6 2005, 12:11 PM
Come on Skip... Don't be like that.......
Straight up. I'm still pissed about it.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-06-2005, 10:24 AM

No doubt I would also be pissed but I still think your car was an inside job. And it does not matter what you have in your car if they can't get into your garage to get it. They are going to see your car everywhere else. We have the Supra crew comes down, and the Infinity crew and they have so much stuff on them cars. I think you will be fine. Its not a bunch of kids window shopping. The average age is around 24. But you know to each his own. We have security there to keep the kids under control.
Old 04-06-2005, 10:37 AM

Woohoo. I am only 19. That's my kind of scene?
Old 04-06-2005, 11:04 AM

Received 789 Likes on 477 Posts

Is May 7th a Thursday night??
Old 04-06-2005, 11:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Saturday

Quick Reply: Mid Atlantic Mega Meet