Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Looking for a roommate

Old 06-19-2003, 05:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a roommate

Since you all seem very respectable, I figured this was just as good as any place to start looking for a new roommate.

Here's the lowdown. My roommate and I have a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhouse in Vienna (about a 10 minute walk away from the Metro) we are looking for someone to rent the lower level. It's a finished basement with a bedroom, bathroom (shower but no bath tub) and a den area with Fireplace (very pimp) It opens to the back yard, and will soon be getting new flooring.

Interested yet? If it sounds like something you are looking for, here's what we are looking for, maybe we have a match. We'd like a laid back male roommate. (It's not a s*x thing) We are both female and my sister is moving out here as well and it has been my experience the 4 women should not live together Oh and you must, I repeat, MUST, be a dog lover. My roommate has 2 Irish Setters and I have a Yorkshire Terrier. They stay in their kennels at night and while everyone is at work, but they like lots of love (and are fairly unbiased as to who gives it to them)

I am military (enlisted) my roommate is prior enlisted, now civilian and my sister just recently graduated High School, and will be packing up her stuff and heading for the big city in Sept. We are asking $800, including utilities (Water, Electric, Cable Modem, Direct TV, no home phone though) Of course you can use the rest of the house as well.

I think I've covered just about everything. If you're interested PM me, if you're not interested but you know someone who is pass the information along, please.
If you have any general questions you can post them to the thread that way everyone can see the answer.

Thanks for your time, and I hope I haven't broken any site rules, I'm still pretty new to this site. I'm sorry in advance if I did.

Melissa
Old 06-19-2003, 05:29 AM

Oh yeah, if you are an S owner, you'll probably want to know, there is no covered parking, but we do have 2 assigned spots. It is a very nice quiet neighborhood and my S doesn't have any troubles there (knock on wood)
Old 06-19-2003, 05:39 AM

hehehe...I'm sure you'll find someone soon. Good luck.

AP
Old 06-19-2003, 05:46 AM

You so Crazy
Old 06-19-2003, 06:06 AM

I get to move in with a house full of ladies?? Pick me...Pick me please!
Haa j/k.....sounds like a sweet gig, wish ya luck finding someone
Old 06-19-2003, 08:18 AM

Sounds pretty nice.. unfortunately it's quite a hike for me being that I'm located 5 minutes from work. Hope you find someone.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:19 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm looking for roomate now as well......
if you're living in Columbia MD we have a deal alreday. Good luck with your search!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:23 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by missliss_us
[B]
Old 06-19-2003, 11:37 AM

Originally posted by hotredjohn

- Andrew
Old 06-19-2003, 12:27 PM

The $800 is definietly negotiable, depending on if you own an S, j/k.....but for the space and location, it's a decent price. 1 bedroom apartments in the area start at $1200 I just saw on rent.com and that doesn't include utilities.

Quick Reply: Looking for a roommate