Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Lockheed Martin Job Opening: Windows or SAP Admins

Old 01-15-2008, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lockheed Martin Job Opening: Windows or SAP Admins

As in my previous thread, I work for Lockheed Martin. My manager is looking to fill jobs in our Reston, VA office. I'm just posting these up to see if anyone is interested.

Current open positions looking to be filled:

Windows Admins or Windows Systems Engineers (Clearance Preferred) : There are multiple job openings for a variety of levels of experience, but mostly looking for people with 2-5 years experience with a BS in a related degree or 1-3 years with a MS. Mostly need people who are familiar with Windows 2003 Server, & Active Directory. Standard Windows admin stuff. Experience with project management, process improvement, technical writing are pluses. Ability to think outside the box, and come up with creative solutions to solve complex problems. Pay range varies depending on your years of experience.

SAP ERP Administrator (Clearance Preferred): Anyone with SAP administration experience. 1-5 years experience with a BS in a related degree. I don't know SAP very well so I'm not sure what they're looking for, but if you have SAP experience and are looking for a job let me know.

A clearance is required for all positions. A degree is not required, but add 4 years to the years of experience if you don't have a BS.

If you don't live in the DC area, relocation packages are available.

If you're a college grad, or about to graduate with an applicable major and/or applicable experience I can help you find a position even without a clearance, but none of these are college level positions.

If you have no experience, and no degree I'm sorry but I am unable to help you. You need to go back to school, or get some certifications at least, and maybe get an internship to get your foot in the door unless you know someone important - and I'm not in a hiring role or important

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and I'll give you my email address so you can send in your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

As before, I'd appreciate it if you could not whore up the thread.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:24 AM

need a pilot?

just to add something usefull... Lockheed Martin is a great company and they will probably stay around for a bit.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:55 AM

Dang I need a job. Does LM have any other openings other than those 2?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by u8myrice,Jan 16 2008, 01:55 PM
Dang I need a job. Does LM have any other openings other than those 2?
Lockheed Martin has 135,000 employees. Yes, we definitely have other job openings

http://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/

However, I have nothing to do with other job openings and while I can put your resume in as a referral, I can't guarantee you'd get interviewed or anything like that. If you've already submitted your resume to the website above, I can't do anything more for you either (LM will reject my submitting your resume if its already in the system).

For the 2 jobs above, if you meet the job requirements I can hand your resume to my manager and recommend that he interview you.