Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Insurance of OTHER covering mods/accident thread

Old 11-11-2007, 06:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right,
If you go to one of the shops the insurance recommends they will gurantee the work. If you pick your own they will not.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:59 PM

Ouch. Sorry man. Hope you get her back soon
Old 11-11-2007, 07:43 PM

Just worry about notifying the person at faults insurance company if anything your insurance company will be all for you getting your parts replaced... Because they don't have to spend the money, and only notify your company if necessary.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JB-AP1,Nov 12 2007, 12:43 AM
Just worry about notifying the person at faults insurance company if anything your insurance company will be all for you getting your parts replaced... Because they don't have to spend the money, and only notify your company if necessary.
could you reword this? i can't understand what you're trying to say. thanks dude
Old 11-11-2007, 07:55 PM

Deal with the other guys insurance first, if they give you an issue notify your insurance rep. When I had my 1st Honda Civic Si, I got into a "Not at fault Accident" I had them replace all my after market parts, but i did have to show all receipts to anything that i wanted replaced and pictures to prove that they were on the vehicle.. THATS WHY ITS ALWAYS SMART TO GET BILL OF SALES FOR ALL PARTS WHEN BUYING OVER FORUM... Sorry just putting that out there... Sorry real tired my wording in previous post was sloppy.... Make sure the settlement amount is equal to the worth of everything... and watch your wording when you speak to them they will try to dogg you lolz happen to me because i am a minor lolz.. I would sell the car once i got it fixed if I were you and get another of the same year just because its the Quarter panel that got damage that problems for the future...

When they you speak to them tell them that you will get a quote from a shop of your choice to do the work because the shops they usually choose SUCK.. Make sure the Final check covers parts and the Quote made by the Shop of your Choice...
If you don't Understand this Sorry
Old 11-11-2007, 08:02 PM

DAMN man, I jsut saw this at the track too

Well Now you dont have to worry about the shit not matching cuz they got to respray it anyways
Old 11-11-2007, 08:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i plan on taking it to collision works off Rt. 1. they did my friend's WRX and they did an excellent job on the body work and his suspension feels as good as before. they work with most insurance companies so it shouldn't be a problem. so far geico (his insurance) told me they'd cover everything aftermarket in order to get the car in the condition it was in before it was hit, so so far i'm not having problems with them. we'll see what happens when they send their rep out to come look at it.

thanks for the response
Old 11-11-2007, 08:07 PM

Yep... Post up pics when its done..
Old 11-11-2007, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by nightcrawler7188,Nov 12 2007, 12:04 AM
i plan on taking it to collision works off Rt. 1. they did my friend's WRX and they did an excellent job on the body work and his suspension feels as good as before. they work with most insurance companies so it shouldn't be a problem. so far geico (his insurance) told me they'd cover everything aftermarket in order to get the car in the condition it was in before it was hit, so so far i'm not having problems with them. we'll see what happens when they send their rep out to come look at it.

thanks for the response
cool good luck man
Old 11-12-2007, 09:36 AM

I had something funny/mean here

But based off the comments of my friends I've decided to take it down.

Quick Reply: Insurance of OTHER covering mods/accident thread