Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

I must have bad luck

Old 05-22-2008, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I must have bad luck

im so pissed off right now. about a week ago at work in the parking lot some guy tried to back his car up n it looked like he almost hit my driver side rear. At first i was just sitting my my car watching but then he got to close and thats when i decided to try n help him out as i didnt want him to hit me. so im coping him to keep coming back and when hes about 2 feet away from my car i tell him to stop.. and the idiot keeps going. Its just a minor scratch that can be buffed out i think. not to sure.

and then today some lady hit my driver fender with her door n left a pretty dent. I didnt actually see it happen but when i came out side i saw her door touching my fender. As i was walking to my car and unlocked it she tried to hurry up n shut her door n thats when i saw thing dent. It was bad enough having another hurt to my car but what made it worse is that the lady didnt speak english. I was tryna explain to her what i saw n ask her but she just kept yelling at me in spanish like wtf..i had no clue what the hell she was saying. so i called the cops and the cop opened her door and right were her door was to touch was the dent. so he was sure alos that she hit my car.

now i got both of their information but i was wondering if i claimed these on my insurance would it make the insurance go up?. both incidents were their faults. I have PROGRESSIVE. my bumper is only 2 months old and now has a scratch and now my fender has 2 scratches. 1 very deep and a dent. I want to get them fixed but dont want my insurance to go up even tho its my fault? what do u guys think?
Old 05-22-2008, 10:40 AM

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

get an estimate first, if the damage isint more than your deductable then just pay for it out of pocket. you're insurance wotn go either since you werent driving when the events happend.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:50 AM

Received 107 Likes on 85 Posts

umm... you said you had their info. did you mean insurance info? if so, why not call their insurance and tell them what happened. And no your insurance does NOT go up, and you shouldnt pay deductable because it wasnt your fault.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:59 AM

yea .well for the past couple 2 months ive had only liability. but yea i do have there insurance info. im waiting for my insurance agent to call me back (shes fine as hell) so thats why i wanna deal with her again. lol
Old 05-22-2008, 11:31 AM

sux
Old 05-22-2008, 11:38 AM

tell me about it...
Old 05-22-2008, 12:09 PM

Post a pic i might be able to help

I run the Arlington Location for my company www.dentmasters.com

or email me a pic ChrisMray24@gmail.com

below are some pics of my work its a ML350 i do alot of work for ASC in arlington

oh and guys Iam new to this forum so just be easy on me i've been a s2000 onwer for 2 weeks lol and I love it 00 S2000 > 05 TL LOL

Old 05-22-2008, 12:43 PM

if its not your fualt do not deal with your own insurance because then you got to pay out of your pocket so cal there insurance up and deal with them
Old 05-22-2008, 01:23 PM

rayray i got quite a few dents so ill be looking to get an estimate on all of them. ill email u pics soon
Old 05-22-2008, 01:31 PM

i would go thru there insurance seeing as how you had no part in either. make the guilty party pay for their mistakes

Quick Reply: I must have bad luck