Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

I Hate Cops!

Old 04-13-2008, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-13-2008, 04:00 PM

Received 228 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by u8myrice,Apr 13 2008, 07:06 PM
I'm from NOVA.
Woops... missed you because the icons were so similar to the OP.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Dragon_F6,Apr 13 2008, 01:46 PM]I'm confused....

You knew you were going to get pulled over.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No one else seems to mention this minor point, so I'll flame on...

You said that was the day you were getting your license back, but the DMV was closed. I'm not really sure where the confusion lies, but the DMV could have remained closed for a month and your license would STILL be restricted. Until the DMV files the paperwork to reinstate your unrestricted license, it's restricted.

You knowingly ignored the terms of your restriction, and you blame the cop? That takes balls... big, stupid balls. To have the temerity to do the same thing twice... well, tough to find the right words to describe the sheer idiocy.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM

I love these threads. We all screw up, but usually we try and accept it instead of bitching and moaning on a forum where sympathy will not be found.

At least when I get caught doing something stupid and get a break, I learn from it, instead of repeating the mistake two days later. Not smart.

**edited for content**
Old 04-13-2008, 06:37 PM

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

IBTL
Old 04-13-2008, 07:09 PM

Received 2,264 Likes on 1,414 Posts

Originally Posted by OnlyHonda4me,Apr 13 2008, 10:13 PM
At least when I get caught doing something stupid and get a break, I learn from it, instead of repeating the mistake two days later. Not smart.
I at least wait a few months before doing it again.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Member (Premium)

Received 1,137 Likes on 1,013 Posts

Originally Posted by youngcow,Apr 13 2008, 12:01 PM
So this morning at 6am I'm driving my friend Tom home from a friend's house we spent the night at , and I was gonna go home take a quick nap and then go to work, well in burke there's this back roads I took to get to my friend Tom's house and a cop was sitting there in a neighborhood I saw him pulll up behind me, and I just knew he wanted to pull me over so I pulled into the closest neighborhood which was the worse idea bcause the neighborhood I pulled into something close to 4 1/2 or 5 inch speed bumps, my car is only 4 inches off the ground and it was scraping HARD. so I pulled out of that neighborhood and I saw the cop campin at the next street, at that point no matter what I did he was going to follow me so I pulled again into another neighborhood and was going to wait, well the cop followed me into the neighborhood knocked on my window, and screamed at me for licenses and registration, and asked me why I pulled into the neighborhood, then when he found out my license was restricted he started giving me much more crap than he was before. he was screamin in my face and my friend's face, he was being a total prick! he screamed "STAY IN THE CAR" "EXCUSE ME WAS I TALKING TO YOU?" I'm sitting here like what the hell? i gave him my license and then i got even worse, he started insulting me, he asked if I knew how to read and speak english cause my license is only good for monday-saturday, well my lawyer originally told me if i brought a work schedule I would be fine, well that wasnt the case in this one. TODAY was the day I am eligable to get my license back, i was so siked about it, and now I may have lost that chance ON THE DAY I AM ELIABLE. this is such bullshit, the state troopers were nice about it, but f(*&ing fairfax county cops arnt. he called for back up and they split my friend and I. My friend said he wanted to go for a drive cause his gma died and his gpa is going to die, and it's true his parents are in flordia right now. I said the same thing except the fact that I was also droppin him off after we get some food, and then I was gonna go to work. my friend Tom admited he was drinking so he couldnt drive. then the dick bald cop that pulled me over asked if i had weapons drugs and what not I said no u may search my car by all means, the dude made a bigger mess than my car was already in. I got a ticket afterwards for driving on a suspended license, what such bull shit. I didnt do anything wrong I wasnt speeding, my exhaust was not loud, he followed me and even if i didnt make that turn i knew he wanted to pull me over, because there was a car in front of me, and instead of making a turn onto the opposite road, he followed behind me. My friend tom, he tried taking the heat by admiting he was drinking but that didnt even help he got off scratch free and I got a court date. what a prick I hope he's happy that he made quota early. I already got enough problems and on the day I get my license back even thou DMV is closed i get napped at 6:30am on my way home from 2 mins away my house litterary. what do u guys think?
What do I think?

Throw away the keys.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:38 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

To be honest I dunno why he pulled me over or followed me, he didnt even tell me, he just asked me why Did i go into a neighborhood, I do have friends that live in that area, it's just that I was in the wrong neighborhood so invalid reason, it was the next 2 blocks down.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:34 PM

youngcow

Maybe this is a little hard for you to comprehend but YOU SCREWED UP. Why can't you realize that. You did wrong, got called on it, and now you want to piss and moan about the cop that did his job. I may not like the local law enforcement but I do understand that they have a job to do, just like I do and just like you do. Maybe the State Trooper should have given you a ticket so that you would have learned the first time, or maybe you'd have 2 summons cause the way it looks is that you don't own up to your mistakes and you want to blame others for them.

Welcome to the real world there Tanto it doesn't work like that. Who cares if your friend got off scott free. He did nothing wrong, you did.

Quick Reply: I Hate Cops!