Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

I Hate Cops!

Old 04-13-2008, 08:01 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default I Hate Cops!

So this morning at 6am I'm driving my friend Tom home from a friend's house we spent the night at , and I was gonna go home take a quick nap and then go to work, well in burke there's this back roads I took to get to my friend Tom's house and a cop was sitting there in a neighborhood I saw him pulll up behind me, and I just knew he wanted to pull me over so I pulled into the closest neighborhood which was the worse idea bcause the neighborhood I pulled into something close to 4 1/2 or 5 inch speed bumps, my car is only 4 inches off the ground and it was scraping HARD. so I pulled out of that neighborhood and I saw the cop campin at the next street, at that point no matter what I did he was going to follow me so I pulled again into another neighborhood and was going to wait, well the cop followed me into the neighborhood knocked on my window, and screamed at me for licenses and registration, and asked me why I pulled into the neighborhood, then when he found out my license was restricted he started giving me much more crap than he was before. he was screamin in my face and my friend's face, he was being a total prick! he screamed "STAY IN THE CAR" "EXCUSE ME WAS I TALKING TO YOU?" I'm sitting here like what the hell? i gave him my license and then i got even worse, he started insulting me, he asked if I knew how to read and speak english cause my license is only good for monday-saturday, well my lawyer originally told me if i brought a work schedule I would be fine, well that wasnt the case in this one. TODAY was the day I am eligable to get my license back, i was so siked about it, and now I may have lost that chance ON THE DAY I AM ELIABLE. this is such bullshit, the state troopers were nice about it, but f(*&ing fairfax county cops arnt. he called for back up and they split my friend and I. My friend said he wanted to go for a drive cause his gma died and his gpa is going to die, and it's true his parents are in flordia right now. I said the same thing except the fact that I was also droppin him off after we get some food, and then I was gonna go to work. my friend Tom admited he was drinking so he couldnt drive. then the dick bald cop that pulled me over asked if i had weapons drugs and what not I said no u may search my car by all means, the dude made a bigger mess than my car was already in. I got a ticket afterwards for driving on a suspended license, what such bull shit. I didnt do anything wrong I wasnt speeding, my exhaust was not loud, he followed me and even if i didnt make that turn i knew he wanted to pull me over, because there was a car in front of me, and instead of making a turn onto the opposite road, he followed behind me. My friend tom, he tried taking the heat by admiting he was drinking but that didnt even help he got off scratch free and I got a court date. what a prick I hope he's happy that he made quota early. I already got enough problems and on the day I get my license back even thou DMV is closed i get napped at 6:30am on my way home from 2 mins away my house litterary. what do u guys think?
Old 04-13-2008, 08:22 AM

Received 228 Likes on 143 Posts

You made a thread 2 days ago after getting pulled over under the same circumstances. Do you really expect pity?
Old 04-13-2008, 08:29 AM

P.S.

Originally Posted by youngcow,Apr 11 2008, 05:28 PM
next time I may not be soo lucky (Knock on wood!)
Old 04-13-2008, 08:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

young, get ready for more

but if the story is accurate, his yelling and insults were definitely uncalled for. once a Montgomery County cop did the same thing to me and I civilly asked if it was necessary for him to be using that kind of language. He calmed down and let me go with a polite "drive safe, ok?"
Old 04-13-2008, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this thread is pointless.....your car got profiled, well guess what welcome to the club. It comes with owning a sports car. Also, how can you complain about getting a ticket for driving on a suspended license....you shouldn't have been out driving.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:59 AM

Dude I was told I could drive on sunday if I have to work, AND I DID HAD TO WORK, i just had to drop a buddy off. I'm complaining because it's F&*^%ING BS! today I get my license BACK and since the dmv is closed it doesnt count. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG, NOTHING! and now I may get my license suspended again or even go to jail, but for what? driving to drop off a friend and going to work? are u kidding me? man F*&% VA this is bs
Old 04-13-2008, 09:00 AM

My friend got away scratch free for admiting he was drinking and drunk, WTF is that? I think it was cause he looked white and I was azn. mannnnn F$%#& this such bs, I just got it back
Old 04-13-2008, 09:11 AM

Yes, you did do something wrong. A restricted license allows you to drive from home to work, and from work to home. It does not allow you to chauffeur your friends around at 6 o'clock in the morning after a night of partying.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:12 AM

Received 2,264 Likes on 1,414 Posts

If you got in trouble 2 days ago for taking your friend home, why would you think it was okay to do it again?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 AM

ok my plan was to take his ass home and then go to work, that's just an extra stop, extra 5 mins. even if I only went to work they would of pulled my ass over and gave me a ticket, it was sooo gay that cop was a prick, he even sped off after he was done wit me like he's the shit.

Quick Reply: I Hate Cops!