Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Happy Thanksgiving...

Old 11-26-2008, 09:17 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink Happy Thanksgiving...

I'm thankful for the 43 years of my life. I'm thankful for my lovely wife who has been a part of my life for 21 wonderful years. I'm thankful for being blessed with a 19 year career with Southern States. I'm thankful for my parents who raised me to be compassionate, grateful and honest. I'm thankful for my two sweet sisters. I'm thankful I live in a generally good country, and that my own personal liberty is neither suspect nor held hostage. I'm thankful for the men and women that defend that freedom for all of us and those that cherish democracy around the world. And when I button all that up, I get to look at the 'pursuit of happiness' to which I am also thankful for...which brings me to this website, my S2000, and each and every one of you that I have come to call friend (and for some, even more than friend).

Today I give thanks. And I pray each of you have something in your lives worth being thankful for. Worth waking up for. Worth living for. Be safe this holiday season, give thanks, and enjoy!

- Dave
Old 11-26-2008, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

september 11 2007- i was being stupid and shot sombody, got locked up,got put into a program as an alternative to going down state, i had 15 years suspended, i got out september 11 2008, picked up an s2k 2 weeks later, i am extremly thankful everything turned out ok, luckily i was a minor when it happend, my brother spent over 15k in lawyer fees and whatnot, and then co signed for the S, i was able to get a job as a CSA, making very good commision, like i said, extremly thankful
Old 11-27-2008, 01:38 AM

Thankful for a wonderful wife, a great kid, fantastic family and friends.

all the rest is gravy.....

Gravy? Could someone pass the gravy?

Happy Thanksgiving to my S2k "Family and Friends"!!!!

-STeve
Old 11-27-2008, 06:14 AM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

I am extremely blessed. And thankful. Because of times of destitution and pain, I am able to know great wealth with so little and to live feeling good despite a failing body. The Lord has given me a partner in life and two fine, young children and the responsibility that comes with them all. And I am thankful. Blessed.

Over my four decades amongst the living, I would have done many things differently if I could. I am thankful that I've been given yet another day to try to live life a little better than the one before; to use what I have learned. Sometimes it takes me a couple of times to get things right, but I am thankful that God has not given up on me.

During my 6+ years of S2000 ownership and subsequently landing here, my family has needed to lean on the support of some of you. I am thankful beyond words for the prayers, assistance, and listening that has been afforded my family and me. As was mentioned, we, too, have been blessed with friends plural by the truest of definitions through our S2000 journey.

In Cale's death, I am thankful. Thankful that it was relatively quick, if not instantaneous. With so many headlines of acts of violence, hate, and despair, his life celebrated after leaving us has led to some pledging to become organ donors. I challenge those people to follow through with their pledges before year's end. I thankful that way we choose to remember Cale is one of an uplifting spirit, a smile, and both competitiveness and compassion. While not happy about, nor over, his departure, I am thankful for its effect of bringing many of us together and reminding us that we should make the most of every day/moment.

I'm in the frame of mind right now that would have me ramble on about many, many things that my family is thankful for. You, be thankful I will stop now.

Happy Thanksgiving every day.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:47 AM

I am thankful to finally be with friends and family for this holiday. I am also truly thankful to all those who serve our coutnry and must sacrifice this day in our honor. Thanks to all of you. And you to Boosted. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:38 AM

Received 789 Likes on 477 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving I'm thankful for what I have seen and done in this life. I'm also thankful I don't need to go back to work until Monday
Old 11-27-2008, 09:51 AM

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for everyone I've interacted with and all my experiences in life, the good and the bad. It's made me who I am today.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving Mid-Atlantic S2K Folks!

Dave, very well said.

I am thankful to have you as a friend.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Old 11-27-2008, 01:00 PM

happy thanksgiving guy!.. im from cali but im visiting my aunt here in amryland.. i planed in just this morning at 6am local time.. i saw one s2k near dulles airport..
Old 11-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Gold Member (Premium)

Happy Thyanksgiving everyone!! I am thankful for my loving wife and my two wonderful children, they helped make me who I am today. I was thankful to have my dad and sister-in-law here for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone was able to spend time with their families today.

Quick Reply: Happy Thanksgiving...