Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia
View Poll Results: Will you be attending ?
Yes
80.43%
No
19.57%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

First Cruise of 2013 -- 30th March

Old 04-01-2013, 10:09 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by IllestPrix
Originally Posted by S2_4SHOOR' timestamp='1364767111' post='22441498
[quote name='IllestPrix' timestamp='1364762077' post='22441357']
Guys,

All I have to say is, that was a f@#king dream come true. After wanting an S2000 since I was a kid, to finally owning one, I never expected my first meet to be this big and this awesome. I don't think I've ever whored my car out like that but and she handled it like a champ. Props to Mo for setting everything up and making sure everything went as smooth as possible. Looking forward to another meet down the road!

P.S. Props to Mo (Simplegreenvr6) for setting up the cruise from Richmond to the Starbucks meeting point. Great way to start the weekend besides waking up at 6AM haha.
I'm jealous that this was your first meet! It was probably the biggest one around here
Haha I remember you actually. I don't know if you remember but I was in the way back with the second GPW, and Mo. I was the brown guy sitting in my semi-stock GPW.

Originally Posted by T-Bucket
Originally Posted by NAftw' timestamp='1364776915' post='22441763
Thanks to those with boosted cars that did hard pulls next to me, it was awesome!

Whoever had the NFR with the hardtop and wing did one next to me and it was NUTS. I thought something had exploded. I wish I had the $$ for a turbo.
I think the one you're talking about is TheMuffinMan. He's on a SOS Supercharger. I was driving behind him on the cruise from Richmond and all I have to say is that ass was beautiful.
[/quote]

Old 04-01-2013, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Walker
Yea i joined the cruise at on rt 50 when you made the quick stop at Wor-Wic to regroup. Thanks for texting me with the groups location so i could join you on the fly, i know it was a pain for you to do.
Not a problem at all. i tried to keep everyone together. that's what organization is all about
Old 04-01-2013, 03:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If anyone happened to find a silver titanium ring with an inscription "10/11/2009" on it let me know. lol.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:04 PM

Here is something I slapped together real quick, not even half the photos are featured here, let me know if you would like the full resolution photo and I will make it available for you.

Here is the vid, before they take it down...sorry for the cheesy transitions, editing, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMhE...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy and thanks again to everyone who came out...
Old 04-01-2013, 10:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by baZurk
Was it this S??

That would be the Rosenthal Acura Loaner Car
Old 04-02-2013, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by blkopz
Here is something I slapped together real quick, not even half the photos are featured here, let me know if you would like the full resolution photo and I will make it available for you.

Here is the vid, before they take it down...sorry for the cheesy transitions, editing, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqMhE...ature=youtu.be

Great pictures & a very professional video. It was a pleasure meeting you at exit 31. I wish I had more time to spend there & I regret not being to make the trip. I would of liked to of met more members, I just didn't have the time that morning. I'm glad to see a few real pictures of my car. Mo did a fine job organizing this event. Everyone should be proud of their cars & turnout that you had as a community.

Maybe next time - arbez
Old 04-02-2013, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by 4wheelsoffury
If anyone happened to find a silver titanium ring with an inscription "10/11/2009" on it let me know. lol.

OOHHHH ... you are in trouble
Old 04-02-2013, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by blkopz

Can you post some here for everyone if that's not a PITA
Old 04-02-2013, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by mo19249
Originally Posted by blkopz' timestamp='1364882652' post='22445018

Here is the vid, before they take it down...sorry for the cheesy transitions, editing, etc. http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Can you post some here for everyone if that's not a PITA
Sure can, just need to resize them down, didn't know if you had a place in the gallery or not, whoops, just a guest, lol.... Ya i will put some up this evening...
Old 04-02-2013, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by IllestPrix
Originally Posted by S2_4SHOOR' timestamp='1364767111' post='22441498
[quote name='IllestPrix' timestamp='1364762077' post='22441357']
Guys,

All I have to say is, that was a f@#king dream come true. After wanting an S2000 since I was a kid, to finally owning one, I never expected my first meet to be this big and this awesome. I don't think I've ever whored my car out like that but and she handled it like a champ. Props to Mo for setting everything up and making sure everything went as smooth as possible. Looking forward to another meet down the road!

P.S. Props to Mo (Simplegreenvr6) for setting up the cruise from Richmond to the Starbucks meeting point. Great way to start the weekend besides waking up at 6AM haha.
I'm jealous that this was your first meet! It was probably the biggest one around here
Haha I remember you actually. I don't know if you remember but I was in the way back with the second GPW, and Mo. I was the brown guy sitting in my semi-stock GPW.

Originally Posted by T-Bucket
Originally Posted by NAftw' timestamp='1364776915' post='22441763
Thanks to those with boosted cars that did hard pulls next to me, it was awesome!

Whoever had the NFR with the hardtop and wing did one next to me and it was NUTS. I thought something had exploded. I wish I had the $$ for a turbo.
I think the one you're talking about is TheMuffinMan. He's on a SOS Supercharger. I was driving behind him on the cruise from Richmond and all I have to say is that ass was beautiful.
[/quote]

I think you were riding in the back with me - I was the (relatively) older guy with a beard and camo orioles hat in the other GPW.

Quick Reply: First Cruise of 2013 -- 30th March