Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Anyone know 02_vtec_monster

Old 12-13-2009 | 03:34 PM

whatever you guys can think what you want it doesn't bother me at all and if i was trying to scam him i would have deleted all the pics i've ever posted up on s2ki on my old account i would have gone about it way smarter than that dumb ass kid did and there you go non of that "gangsta spelling"
Old 12-13-2009 | 03:35 PM
Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by speed_bump,Dec 13 2009, 07:30 PM
Just imagine how annoying it is to listen to the guy talk. You know he's all gangsta and shit. Yo!
What you sed.
Old 12-13-2009 | 03:56 PM

^^^ sorry i don't have any kids im only 19 and your assuming thats the way i talk and act off of some bs typing that everyone does on here and you want to talk about my grammer and you didn't event spell "can't" write. i also know how to speak proper english its not hard its just quicker and easier to get my point across the way i do it, so thank you for your input Budman05
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:00 PM

control_freak your posts make my eyes hurt.

Oh btw your car looks like total dog s***..
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:03 PM
Member (Premium)
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by control_freak,Dec 13 2009, 07:56 PM
you didn't event spell "can't" write.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by control_freak,Dec 13 2009, 06:41 PM
ok guys ima tell you the whole story that way you guys know exactly what happened ok so you all know i contacted 01sTWOk about his seats we agreed to 425... 250 now and 175 later. i came to his house and picked them up i gave him 250 cash and then he went inside and came back out with the seats he was being a lil sketchy cuz his house reeked of weed lol but thats erelivant. after he gave me the seats i asked him if he wanted to see my lisence so he can write down all of my info just so he can make sure he would be getting the rest of his money he said no its ok i trust you. i sed cool man ill talk to you later so we left and that was it i dont hav a pc rite now mines busted so i told the kid to manage my account for now till i got a new one i didnt contact him for a couple days and i asked him if i had any pm's he sed no so i was like ok. because i was also talking to a guy about selling him my steering wheel. another couple days go by and i ask him he says to me dude trust me i got you i sed ok cool. then he calls me the next day and tells me i got banned because he was talking ish on my account so to make up for it he made me a new one using my other email adress i told him to contact 01sTWOk and let him know he said yea for sure so then this friday nite like around 1 am i come up to hagerstown to chill with friends and hang out with other car ppl and he comes out with my buddy david he pulls me aside and starts to tell me how he figured out a way on how not to pay 01sTWOk all his money so then he told me what he was up to he gave him a fake number to reach me at and he had ppl that arent really his parents to play along!!!!!!!! so as soon as he told me that i went off and later that nite when i went to my gf house i used her pc and the first thing i did was get on my email and check it it sed that i had requested for my account to be deleted after that i changed all my passwords and got on my new s2ki account and messaged 01sTWOk and apologized for what the kid did and gave him all my info and told him i would contact him on monday im still at her house but i gave him all my info and he is deff getting a call monday!!!!
Typical scammer speak. Blame it on the friend which doesn't exist when you get caught trying to scam someone.

Hmmmm....... Coincidence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Eriksson

"It was Dietrich, He is the guilty one."
Face it, you've been blacklisted and will probably never deal with anyone on a business level here again.

We should have a blacklisted thread of usernames/real names/contact info from the past and have a mod sticky it.
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:04 PM

rwdcivic: nobody is forcing you to look at them
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by control_freak,Dec 13 2009, 06:41 PM
ok guys ima tell you the whole story that way you guys know exactly what happened ok so you all know i contacted 01sTWOk about his seats we agreed to 425... 250 now and 175 later. i came to his house and picked them up i gave him 250 cash and then he went inside and came back out with the seats he was being a lil sketchy cuz his house reeked of weed lol but thats erelivant. after he gave me the seats i asked him if he wanted to see my lisence so he can write down all of my info just so he can make sure he would be getting the rest of his money he said no its ok i trust you. i sed cool man ill talk to you later so we left and that was it i dont hav a pc rite now mines busted so i told the kid to manage my account for now till i got a new one i didnt contact him for a couple days and i asked him if i had any pm's he sed no so i was like ok. because i was also talking to a guy about selling him my steering wheel. another couple days go by and i ask him he says to me dude trust me i got you i sed ok cool. then he calls me the next day and tells me i got banned because he was talking ish on my account so to make up for it he made me a new one using my other email adress i told him to contact 01sTWOk and let him know he said yea for sure so then this friday nite like around 1 am i come up to hagerstown to chill with friends and hang out with other car ppl and he comes out with my buddy david he pulls me aside and starts to tell me how he figured out a way on how not to pay 01sTWOk all his money so then he told me what he was up to he gave him a fake number to reach me at and he had ppl that arent really his parents to play along!!!!!!!! so as soon as he told me that i went off and later that nite when i went to my gf house i used her pc and the first thing i did was get on my email and check it it sed that i had requested for my account to be deleted after that i changed all my passwords and got on my new s2ki account and messaged 01sTWOk and apologized for what the kid did and gave him all my info and told him i would contact him on monday im still at her house but i gave him all my info and he is deff getting a call monday!!!!

i didnt believe a word of that

and to the seller. we know all you care about is the $ at this point and I hope you get it all back. but to rest of us that is invested in this story, of course it matters what his excuses are and how this came to be. it'll help scammers from scamming rest of us in the future and save alot more headaches not to mention a complete waste of time.

these kind of people with no integrity affects the rest of us who do fair transactions based on their word and a handshake.
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Insert Name,Dec 13 2009, 05:04 PM
Typical scammer speak. Blame it on the friend which doesn't exist when you get caught trying to scam someone.
mike even met the guy that started this whole mess so you can't even say he does not exist
Old 12-13-2009 | 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by control_freak,Dec 13 2009, 08:06 PM
mike even met the guy that started this whole mess so you can't even say he does not exist
Regardless, you've been branded a scammer for the rest of your days in this community.

Live with it and quit trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

s2ki is a trustworthy & respectful community of enthusiasts that has no time for people like you. I'm sure myself, along with the rest of the members here request that you seek life elsewhere.

Quick Reply: Anyone know 02_vtec_monster