Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Anyone have a 60GB VIDEO IPOD in Richmond Area?

Old 02-15-2006, 05:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C45P312,Feb 15 2006, 08:51 AM
^ good deal. I just picked up a 60gb for $200 dood was in need of crack or something ... but yeah, didnt come with box or CD but I got everything else and is in perfect condition.

I got a good 40gb of stuff on thier already between several DVD movies, a good 2000 songs (techno, black, white, slow, old). 14 top gear videos, the 5th gear Williams F1 video, all the "Getaway in Stockholm" series, 360 videos, OPTIONS videos, 60+ music videos ... i reall just went buck wild. This program i use to convert lets me dump things in a queue so when one is done, it heads on to another. I prolly converted 100 videos before I went to bed and by the morning it was done. When I woke up, i put them in certain playlist, got ready for work, IPOD was updated right before i left.
I'd buy one in a heartbeat for that price. Wow.

- Jeremy (jnn4v)
Old 02-16-2006, 04:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by w1ngman,Feb 14 2006, 10:06 PM
Tim it arrived Monday evening . SUPER-well packed . Charged it up and she was good ta go. Powered up and everything was in German ......but I fiddled around and in short order I had reset it back to its default (and English) settings .

I've already dumped well-near 2GB of goodies on it! I've got a few "ridiculously current movies" :wink/wink:, a mess of episodes of Reboot, a couple Lost episodes, and about 150 songs.

So appreciative Tim...thanks!

Payment is well on its way to ya!

- Dave
good to hear, glad you like it .... just been busy with storage auctions now for the next few days

Enjoy the unit