Mid-Atlantic S2000 Owners Members from Maryland, DC and Virginia

Anyone doing the NASA Summit April 1/2 event?

Old 04-03-2006, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gfacter,Apr 3 2006, 09:56 AM
Those are great photos Cale, good eyes finding our cars, I never noticed any planes flying around.

Did take the pics while flying one handed?

You should have strafed us
I was flying a real little airplane... Cessna 150 it doesnt go that fast so pictures are easy

next time Ill be sure to straf you guys

and Pete, I can still sign up for the SVT thing, right... cant wait to pick on some Fords... I hate Fords (ill probably get destroyed by a focus)
Old 04-03-2006, 10:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 3312DC,Apr 3 2006, 01:11 PM
I was flying a real little airplane... Cessna 150 it doesnt go that fast so pictures are easy

next time Ill be sure to straf you guys

and Pete, I can still sign up for the SVT thing, right... cant wait to pick on some Fords... I hate Fords (ill probably get destroyed by a focus)
You can still register for the SVTOA event. I think I saw your plane Cale, but I did not know you were piloting it.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:52 PM
jfo

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

That weekend was friggin' AWESOME! I can't type fast enough to explain how great it was.

I have to thank gfacter,Tubedriver, and KAMcdonald for all the help the entire weekend. It may not have seemed like much to you guys but for me it helped immensely as I was so on edge about the Comp School.

Huge thanks to Keith for letting me drive the Ferrari. Just one more huge positive to cap off the weekend.

I had a great race and did a little tradin' paint so I need to get some repairs done but it is minor. I'm not even dissapointed because it was a good fight for position. I was going to knock someone out but it turns out it was my fault for the damage It turns out it was the most interesting battle on the track and I pulled off the pass on the last lap but then he passed me back on the back stretch to get it back so two passes on the last lap and at the finish I was about a foot behind his rear bumper.

Cale--the back straight would have been long enough for you to land. Cool ariel shots and I'm sorry we missed you. You would have had a ton of fun but there will be other track days. As far as faster than George I don't know he is one fast dude and was faster than me for a day and a half.

Pete--great story about the racoon how about changing brakes inside? I'm glad to hear you will get a track car. Hmmm.....maybe a flooded out S2000. Take all the water you were spraying at the racoon and turn the hose in the car, let it run for a few hours and then call the insurance company.

kleeker--I thought you were coming since you started the thread? Maybe we will meet at the next track day.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:58 PM

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jfo,Apr 3 2006, 07:52 PM
I have to thank gfacter,Tubedriver, and KAMcdonald for all the help the entire weekend. It may not have seemed like much to you guys but for me it helped immensely as I was so on edge about the Comp School.
John, you're wound up enough as it is. Can't imagine you being all keyed up!

Pics of the initiation!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 04:23 AM
jfo

Angry

and here are the pics......

Not too bad for touching at about 70mph.

You know, if I was running the Kumhos I probably wouldn't have this problem AND I would have gotten contingency CASH. 3rd was $100 and 2nd was $200.

Alright----who was the one that talked me out of running the Kumhos?
Old 04-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Nice try.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:32 AM
jfo

You're too fast. I clicked the wrong button then went back and edititededted it.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:50 AM
Community Organizer

Received 185 Likes on 163 Posts

Ah, she wasn't a virgin anyway, just another trackwhore.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:05 AM

Received 39 Likes on 16 Posts

You are kind of lucky Todd is a good guy about stuff like that. Any contact is supposed to be reviewed and documented by Grumpy.... I think Todd indicated that he just showed his car and said everything was good from his end? Did Grumpy look at your car?

That was your evaluation race wasn't it?

O ya.... who was it that kept telling you to RUN THE KUHMO'S?????
Old 04-04-2006, 06:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great weekend! who all was in group 3? obviously gfacter was the yellow s... anyone else? john, congrats on the race.

<--- meagerly powered white civic hatch. i got 38mpg on the way to and from the track, though!

pics (most are of my friend racing, but i got a few other people. no school groups): http://iammike.org/gallery/?dir=track_even...A_at_Shenandoah

Quick Reply: Anyone doing the NASA Summit April 1/2 event?