Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FOR TRADES: fujitsubo legalis-r dual exaust

Old 10-29-2008, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jig305,Oct 29 2008, 11:26 AM
Not quite true. You stated in the only email received from you that you hadn't shipped them yet. This is what you said in that email on 20 Sep: "sorry about the delay...your lugs will ship today 2-3 day priority mail..thx in advance for your patience." Nothing said about "forgetting." Not sure how you could have "forgotten" when I had already sent you two emails requesting status the week after you originally told me you would ship within a day or two Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery). You eventually responded the week after my emails (20 Sept), as above, that you would ship them that day Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery). Today is 29 Sept. Still no lug nuts. That's nine (9) days after you said you would ship with 2-3 day service.

I'm not concerned about losing $25. But I am concerned that we have someone selling and trading on this site who does not respond to emails, who twice within 3 weeks promises to ship and still has not.

This could have been another $2000 ripoff like the one we have been discussing the past two days.

I just think all should be aware that this member cannot be trusted to follow through with his obligation.
hmm...i guess you could post all the things you want and "quote" my messages or whatever you want, but the truth is, i'll admit that i was at fault...i really am not sure about why you are still crying about this, you have your lugs...you don't know my situation, i don't know yours....but i am man enough to admit to my mistakes...how about you send the lugs back, and i'll refund you your money, including the shipping?
Old 10-29-2008, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Series10,Oct 29 2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up dude!

In this case however, I think the buyer or trader of the exhaust will have this exchange done in person. So it should be a fairly cut and dried process.

Good looking out though.
i agree, i am really not looking to ship this thing, it's too huge
Old 10-29-2008, 12:55 PM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Bump for a kickass exhaust. I love mine. expecially with a hiflow cat. test pipe would be better.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:30 PM

For MarlonRocks: "Crying." Are you kidding? I am merely making it known to the membership that you are not to be trusted. Yes, I quoted your email, because you misrepresented it to this group. Another example of dishonesty. I cannot ship the lugs back because you have not shipped them yet. I DON'T HAVE YOUR LUGS THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP 13 DAYS AGO--OR THE LUGS YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP 22 DAYS AGO. You know it. I know it. Now everyone reading this knows it. You apparantly don't.

This will be my last input on this subject. I am not sure what you can say that will ameliorate my feelings towards this transaction. Just ship that which I paid for.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by jig305,Oct 29 2008, 02:30 PM
For MarlonRocks: "Crying." Are you kidding? I am merely making it known to the membership that you are not to be trusted. Yes, I quoted your email, because you misrepresented it to this group. Another example of dishonesty. I cannot ship the lugs back because you have not shipped them yet. I DON'T HAVE YOUR LUGS THAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP 13 DAYS AGO--OR THE LUGS YOU SAID YOU WOULD SHIP 22 DAYS AGO. You know it. I know it. Now everyone reading this knows it. You apparantly don't.

This will be my last input on this subject. I am not sure what you can say that will ameliorate my feelings towards this transaction. Just ship that which I paid for.
here is the reciept from the post office, it was shipped 2-3 day priority mail, so it's there with you, if not, then go cry about it to the post office, it's out of my control...as you can see from my previous posts, i have taken responsiblity for my actions in this matter and have had no problems in doing that...you are not the only person i have sold items to...so calm yourself and stop trying to make this bigger than it really is..i really don't know how you can compare $25 to $2000...does doing that make you feel special?...since you are not satisfied with my business, my offer still stands, ship them back to me and i'll refund you your money including shipping...are you happy now?

Old 10-29-2008, 06:53 PM

Interested in the Apexi WSII at all?

-Matt
Old 10-29-2008, 07:05 PM

^^^sorry, but the fujitsubo and ws2 are similar, i'm looking for something different...thx
Old 11-01-2008, 12:05 PM

trade for a Megan Drift Spec?