Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FOR TRADES: fujitsubo legalis-r dual exaust

Old 10-29-2008, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR TRADES: fujitsubo legalis-r dual exaust

hello all,

i love this exhaust but i'm looking to switch things up a little bit. my exhaust is in pretty good condition. a few scrapes underneath, does not affect performance and they're not visible unless you are under the car. the tips have turned into a dark gold, i'm not sure why, and i don't know if it can be removed, but it doesn't look bad at all. your exhaust system must be in pretty good condition also, but i don't mind a few scrapes. i am mainly looking for the J's Racing, TODA, Spoon N1 or T1R 70R EM Sparrow. But i am open to other exhaust systems, single or dual, let me know what you got. of course, cash will be added by either person to even out the deal. just lmk guys, thanks! -marlon

btw, i am located in socal (la oc ie) and i am only looking to trade for another exhaust system

these pictures were taken maybe 2-3 months ago

Old 10-29-2008, 01:01 AM

It took me a while to figure out why the exhaust didnt look normal.... haha, its beacuse you ahve no exhaust cap.

anyway, are you interested in a Comptech exhaust?
Old 10-29-2008, 01:04 AM

oh, haha, ya i cut out the center exhaust cap thingy...but sorry, not too interested in the comptech..thx!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you want to sell it outright let me know. i was actually about to purchase this same exhaust new.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:33 AM

oops, misread you stating that you ONLY want to trade. good luck!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:51 AM

For Everyone's Info: I bought a set of lugnuts from marlonRocks nearly a month ago. He kept promising me that they would be shipped the next "couple of days"...then they will be "mailed today" (again Priority Mail, 2-3 days delivery). Still have nothing. Had to turn it over to PayPal for resolution. I would be very careful buying/trading anything from this person!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:34 AM

bump...also, please no invidia or megan exhaust systems thx
Old 10-29-2008, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by jig305,Oct 29 2008, 08:51 AM
For Everyone's Info: I bought a set of lugnuts from marlonRocks nearly a month ago. He kept promising me that they would be shipped the next "couple of days"...then they will be "mailed today" (again Priority Mail, 2-3 days delivery). Still have nothing. Had to turn it over to PayPal for resolution. I would be very careful buying/trading anything from this person!!!
i msgd u letting u know that i forgot to ship them out, i'll admit this is my fault, i wasn't trying to scam you for $25...i will be happy to refund you your $25 if you ship the lugs back
Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 AM

Not quite true. You stated in the only email received from you that you hadn't shipped them yet. This is what you said in that email on 20 Sep: "sorry about the delay...your lugs will ship today 2-3 day priority mail..thx in advance for your patience." Nothing said about "forgetting." Not sure how you could have "forgotten" when I had already sent you two emails requesting status the week after you originally told me you would ship within a day or two Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery). You eventually responded the week after my emails (20 Sept), as above, that you would ship them that day Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery). Today is 29 Sept. Still no lug nuts. That's nine (9) days after you said you would ship with 2-3 day service.

I'm not concerned about losing $25. But I am concerned that we have someone selling and trading on this site who does not respond to emails, who twice within 3 weeks promises to ship and still has not.

This could have been another $2000 ripoff like the one we have been discussing the past two days.

I just think all should be aware that this member cannot be trusted to follow through with his obligation.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 AM

Thanks for the heads up dude!

In this case however, I think the buyer or trader of the exhaust will have this exchange done in person. So it should be a fairly cut and dried process.

Good looking out though.

Quick Reply: FOR TRADES: fujitsubo legalis-r dual exaust