Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Slightly bent rims.....

Old 01-26-2010, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Slightly bent rims.....

I have a set of Katana rims that are 17 inch in size and they are the same size all around which means you can rotate them. I believe they are 215/50/17 all around. However, some of these rims are slightly bent but I still drove with these rims for about 3 years give or take and well I guess I didn't die. I don't know if it can be fixed or not but Im letting them go very cheap. The tires on them are pretty much gone as well from what you can see in the pix, and one tire is flat. You can see the bend if you look at them, and it did vibirate at times but went away at like 65-70 mph if that makes sense. Like I said before I don't know if these can be fixed or not, but no a days I would not doubt it can't. I just want them gone to clear up space and get some cash to pay some bills. Please be local for these, I can't afford to ship these rims I think it will be expensive. I would prefer these to be picked up by a truck or large car. They are sitting in my garage right now as we speak. I'm letting these go for $125 OBO

I have a set of AP1 front headlights I will give these a 4 out of 10 because one side has a broken tab from what you can see from the pix. It is also old and needs to be cleaned in my opinion. NO bulbs, or that charge thingy that goes on the bottom and the driver side is missing the back cover part. I will let these go for $175 OBO SOLD TO dagle

Next is a light that was taken apart by me a while back because I was doing the "mulderizing" project and used this headlight. Well I didn't paid attention to what the inside part was and therefore I had a chrome and black inner part so I had to take it apart and swap them and did it again. However just so you know it is chrome on the inside of this not black and it is in pieces. Ill let this go for $40 OBO SOLD TO dagle

Next is a heatshield for the header part, don't really use it or need it throw me a price for it. SOLD TO CHILIBEANZ

Next is the charge thing for the headlight, I believe its for the driver side or I don't kow if that matters or not but make an offer for that too. SOLD TO dagle

My last item is a Spoon shift knob. Its real not no bs knob and its extremely light and looks really cool however it doesnt really match my setup I have so Im letting it go. Ive owned 3 of these over the time I had my car and they are pretty cool knobs. Ill let it go for...$80 SOLD TO SSM*03*S2K

Paypal only, however I WILL NOT SHIP THE WHEELS. THEY ARE TO DAMN HEAVY AND WANT TO DO THESE LOCAL ONLY!! Unless you have a truck then feel free to drive your way up here to the lovely city of Round Rock, Tx 78664. I can possibly drive to the surrounding areas but Im in the S so it would be much better to pick them up in my garage with your larger car/truck.

My number is 956-337-2061 and my name is Peter. Im not a scammer as I dont believe in scamming Im known around here and there for doing buisness and one guy that can say so is TXS2KNOAH ask him and he will tell you im a good, honest person. Here is the photobucket and if you have any questions feel free to text me anytime. THESE ARE OBO SO I CAN BE FLEXIBLE WITH PRICES HERE.

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj245/c...83/Car%20Parts/
Old 01-26-2010, 10:35 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Interested in the Spoon knob, will send PM tomorrow morning
Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 AM
Gold Member (Premium)

Pete is a straight up guy.

Bump a lump
Old 01-27-2010, 06:49 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by bahula03,Jan 27 2010, 02:35 AM
Interested in the Spoon knob, will send PM tomorrow morning
Ok but jump on it before someone else does
Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 AM

shift knob sold other items are still for grabs.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:12 AM

damn you!! with the shift knob
Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by jdm_option2,Jan 27 2010, 01:12 PM
damn you!! with the shift knob
lol, sorry man maybe later on down the road I'll end up getting another one and selling it again.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:50 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

sigh...
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by bahula03,Jan 27 2010, 01:50 PM
sigh...
I was waiting for your pm but, realized where you were. Im central time zone and I think your 2 hours behind me.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:01 AM

to the top, the rims are OBO so help me fund for the bills

Quick Reply: Slightly bent rims.....