Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware

Old 06-30-2013, 06:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware

Name: Mike
Item FS: Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware
Price: $3700 shipped

Hey guys, I have a Mint Oem Spa Hardtop for sale. I just purchased this hardtop from a local member with the plans to paint it GPW. A week after I purchase, a local gpw hardtop pops up for sale. So rather than risk painting this and it not matching my car, figured i'd put this one up for sale. If the local GPW hardtop get sold, this will be off the market. Comes 100% complete with oem hardtop hardware (Front latches, rear latches, rear catchers ect). Can ship with full coverage insurance ($4000) for peace of mind. I have sold a couple of oem hardtops previously and can provide great references that will confirm they received their hardtop in described condition with no problems. Guaranteed to be a painless transaction. If Paypal is chosen for method of payment, buyer will pay PP fees. If you have any questions, please pm me. Thanks!

As previously stated, if the local top sells, this one will come off the market.

**I have attached pics of the last hardtop that i crated and shipped, as you can see, it is packaged and shipped with extreme care.
Attached Thumbnails Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware-oemhardtop.jpg   Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware-hardtopbox.jpg   Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware-hardtopbox1.jpg   Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware-hardtopbox2.jpg   Mint Spa Yellow Oem Hardtop & Hardware-hardtopbox3.jpg  

Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 AM

Do you work in a shipping environment? I ship crates like that regularly and it needs to be on a pallet and banded to the pallet to ensure it wont get damaged. I would highly recommend also putting "Top Load Only" stickers on the top. If you look at the pictures of your finished product, its a perfectly flat service to place other objects onto it.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:42 AM

I can post pictures of the damages of crates that came back to my facility because these asshole carriers want to stack them when they have top load only stickers on them.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by redes2k
I can post pictures of the damages of crates that came back to my facility because these asshole carriers want to stack them when they have top load only stickers on them.
Appreciate the heads up but i've shipped many large shipments through my carrier service and they take very good care of my crates/boxes. They band it to a crate for me as well. The construction of the crate is very solid, i'm a carpenter by trade. I assure that the products will arrive safely, and at worst case scenario, that's what the full coverage insurance is for.

Thanks for the advice!

Old 04-13-2014, 07:03 PM

1. I don't see a "sold" Is this still available?