Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

ID 2000 injectors, PUDDYMOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL, magnetic drain bolt, OEM stuff, racing gloves, fittings, dakota digital speedohealer, etc...

Old 07-02-2012, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jiro_project
I finally got my parts today and I have to say, all the parts weren't as clean as the pictures. The aem fpr was nasty, had sticky stuff on it and was hard to clean off. The turbo covers are pretty burnt and to think of it now seeing it in person I prob wouldn't have bought it. I wanna return the knock sensor, and also the filter wasn't stated that it was torn. This doesn't hold, c'mon man.

in response to your pm, (so everyone knows the real deal)
sorry, but i specified several things in my for sale forum before you bought everything.

1. I specified that everything is sold "as is"

2. The knock sensor is an oem knock sensor from an ap2, which i told you. it is not ebay. How i know? I took it off my car when i was using it! You probably just have an ap1 or something different you need.

3. You saw pictures of EVERYTHING before you bought them, and I stated to you the condition of the heat shields being burnt on some ends.

4. in the original description of the spectre filter, I also said it was bent on some ends and the end was torn a little (just as you show). Otherwise its not dirty, so i dont know what you're talking about there.

I would help you out if you were blind in all of this information, but theres a reason why I specify the honest condition of everything and provide detailed pictures, and I say it is "sold as is" to all my customers. I can not take responsibility when YOU received all of this information of each item before you bought them. If you do not like them, then resale. Sorry, but from a business point of view, I'm sure you see why this is understandable. it is also why you were getting everything VERY CHEAP (i sold you everything at the price of a new knock sensor alone!) because of the condition of everything I stated.

-Brock
Old 07-02-2012, 01:14 PM

As for anyone else, I have plenty of vouchers for my sales and happy customers so here's just an FYI:

1. Please do your research before you buy something from me so you know it's exactly what you need before you get it.

2. Please pay attention to detail and note the condition and description of each item before buying. I tell it how it is and the prices are usually consistent with each items condition obviously (like new parts are higher, used or worn parts are very cheap- like my filters and heat wraps)

3. Please feel free to ask ANY questions before you buy, and I will gladly and honestly answer.

Thanks for understanding guys!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:26 PM

shift knob sold!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:09 AM

all other filters sold!
Old 07-04-2012, 05:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for the injectors and fbm fuel setup shipped to 15108?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-05-2012, 08:48 AM

bump for more parts for sale and new pics
Old 07-05-2012, 05:09 PM

bump
Old 07-06-2012, 03:38 PM

I want the diff and the axles. If they're around in about the end of august or so, I'm going to get them off of you.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM

bump
Old 07-07-2012, 02:23 AM

Bump for a very organized thread, pm me a price shipped to 18017

Quick Reply: ID 2000 injectors, PUDDYMOD STAGE 4 DIFFERENTIAL, magnetic drain bolt, OEM stuff, racing gloves, fittings, dakota digital speedohealer, etc...