Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Hytech Header

Old 03-29-2010, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JHooby,Mar 29 2010, 01:33 PM
Capture the Unicorn !

i wish i was a baller.
You made me think of this..

And it completely applies to the situation. I could buy this, but I am doing the responsible thing, paying off the car first. gasp!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:15 PM

Let me clear up a few of these issues....

I had John build me a header to match up with a high flowing modified induction system for NA(think major intake mods or ITB's). What he built me is what you see. How it stacks up with others I can't say as there are only a handful out there....

...which leads to point 2. There are only a few and the nickname Unicorn started for a reason. Look up all the threads on Hytech and the consistent dilemma is that the demand far outweighs the supply. He does this on the side and his choice to distribute through GT motoring doesn't mean that he is cranking them out by the dozens now.

This has been sitting in my garage for over a year and I am fully revamping my audio room so you can imagine what that has done to my wallet and so I have decided to put it on the market to ease the pain. If no one buys then it will still in the garage for another year as I had every intention of buying another S. This header and my Tracysport itb's had not been advertised for that reason.

Consider my price given what it sells for new reasonably unreasonable. On price it is unreasonable...assuming that you can actually get one. If you can't well then this is your only option or wait another year to see if I post it for sale again
Old 03-29-2010, 08:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump for a fellow San Diegan.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by midnightsunset,Mar 29 2010, 06:15 PM
Let me clear up a few of these issues....

I had John build me a header to match up with a high flowing modified induction system for NA(think major intake mods or ITB's). What he built me is what you see. How it stacks up with others I can't say as there are only a handful out there....

...which leads to point 2. There are only a few and the nickname Unicorn started for a reason. Look up all the threads on Hytech and the consistent dilemma is that the demand far outweighs the supply. He does this on the side and his choice to distribute through GT motoring doesn't mean that he is cranking them out by the dozens now.

This has been sitting in my garage for over a year and I am fully revamping my audio room so you can imagine what that has done to my wallet and so I have decided to put it on the market to ease the pain. If no one buys then it will still in the garage for another year as I had every intention of buying another S. This header and my Tracysport itb's had not been advertised for that reason.

Consider my price given what it sells for new reasonably unreasonable. On price it is unreasonable...assuming that you can actually get one. If you can't well then this is your only option or wait another year to see if I post it for sale again
dont like the price he set on perfection then dont b!tch!... nice header
Old 03-30-2010, 04:41 AM

bump
Old 03-30-2010, 04:44 AM

Received 95 Likes on 52 Posts

That being the only sequential header makes it carry a premium price tag . Good luck with sale
Old 03-30-2010, 05:00 PM

bump
Old 03-30-2010, 06:54 PM

bump
Old 03-31-2010, 04:13 AM

bump
Old 03-31-2010, 10:26 PM

bump