Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

Full-Race GT3 Pro-Series Kit

Old 11-09-2008, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full-Race GT3 Pro-Series Kit

So guys, since most/all of you guys don't know me very well. I change my mind weekly, but I would prefer staying with this S2000. SO I guesss I should give you guys a ideal of that your would be buying....which includes:

ROUGHLY 4K MILES ON THE KIT
Full-Racing Stage 3 Manifold
Garrett GT3567R Turbo (From what I'm told, you can only purchace this turbo directly from Full-Race, as it's made to their specs.
Seimens 120lb/1200cc Injectors
AEM Fuel Injector Driver
I may/may not include my AEM EMS, but for this sale, depends on what kind of offeris I can get.
All lines are all ready to be made into full stainless lines and fittings ect.
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
(Depending on the buyer)
Modified Custom Intercooler so the endtanks fit w/o cutting the framerails.
All Piping, hoses, clamps, and a lot of other stuff will be included.
Oil Filter relocation setup
V-Banded downpipe.
TiAL 44mm Wastegate
Full Race Sells this kit for $6500

I can include a 5 Gallon AEM/Water Methanyol Injection kit. This goes for over $700 now, and one of the few ones that AEM has left. Great for making big power.
ASKING $7899 SHIPPED

So, I'm beginning to realize that a step this big will make it very hard for me to go back. Right now, I just want to enjoy it for a little bit longer, then part it and sell it. So I'm asking $7899 asking price on my ENTIRE setup. The only parts that you need are .... well a built motor or a 2-3mm headgasket. Other then that, this includes pretty much EVERYTHING for you to put the kit in, and there are some supporting mods, which will push your car over 500whp @ 14 psi (you can probably get 600whp with a good map) but yea. I need to sell it soon, so I can buy my EVO 10. Otherwise I will continue to build this car and just drive it on the weekends.

I'm in NorCal. The parts list is really long, and I have it somehwere here, but I will post it in the morning. O yeah, I will also include a BLACK turbo blanket.

Or if anyone wants a project that almost done, we can arrange for something as I need to get into a different car. I'm read to change things up. I'll post pics in the mornings.....I cant believe it's 4! PM is KEY!
Old 11-09-2008, 07:40 AM

I'd like to buy your oil filter relocation kit if you decided to part with that.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:42 AM

I would take the manifld and dp if you part.