Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: VORTECH SC

Old 07-18-2008, 11:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: VORTECH SC

Hello,
I have removed the Vortech SC off my car as I am deciding what to do with the car. The shop removed every little part but in big assemblies/"chunks" so the parts are not all separated as they are when the kit is purchased new. Here are some quick facts about the kit:
1. The kit has a total of about ~30k miles on it.
2. The blower was rebuilt 15k miles back with a new bearing and bolts. You can see some of the parts are new on the blower.
3. The belt is very new.

If some small parts/bolts are missing (as there are a lot) we can discuss and work it out. The mechanic assured me that he included everything. I checked that all of the most important things are there. I threw in some extra hose clamps. I cleaned everything off but will clean it thoroughly when it sells. There are a lot of photos but can take more if you want a certain shot.

Asking price is $2800

I will also be selling an AEM UEGO wideband gauge type and a SPA Tecnique dual digital Boost/Oil Press gauge on a different thread. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Anthony

Old 07-20-2008, 08:23 AM

bump
Old 07-20-2008, 09:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So if it needed a rebuild @ 15,000 miles, and is at about 30,000 miles now, will it need a rebuild agian soon?
Old 07-20-2008, 12:06 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by S2KRyan,Jul 20 2008, 09:31 AM
So if it needed a rebuild @ 15,000 miles, and is at about 30,000 miles now, will it need a rebuild agian soon?
No, you know if it needs a rebuild. Vortech had a batch of bad bearings that possible led to the first rebuild. Usually they will be fine for quite a while.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:29 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

great price!!!
Old 07-20-2008, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Anthonymv,Jul 18 2008, 11:14 AM
Hello,
I have removed the Vortech SC off my car as I am deciding what to do with the car. The shop removed every little part but in big assemblies/"chunks" so the parts are not all separated as they are when the kit is purchased new. Here are some quick facts about the kit:
1. The kit has a total of about ~30k miles on it.
2. The blower was rebuilt 15k miles back with a new bearing and bolts. You can see some of the parts are new on the blower.
3. The belt is very new.

If some small parts/bolts are missing (as there are a lot) we can discuss and work it out. The mechanic assured me that he included everything. I checked that all of the most important things are there. I threw in some extra hose clamps. I cleaned everything off but will clean it thoroughly when it sells. There are a lot of photos but can take more if you want a certain shot.

Asking price is $2800

I will also be selling an AEM UEGO wideband gauge type and a SPA Tecnique dual digital Boost/Oil Press gauge on a different thread. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Anthony

Are you willing to meet up in Buffalo for a extra 70.00 for gas?
Old 07-20-2008, 04:16 PM

pm sent
Old 07-21-2008, 07:07 PM

all PM's replied. FYI, I am on vacation from July 26th to August 9th. I will be hiking and mountain climbing so unfortunately I will not be availavle. In hind sight I should have waited. Will continue to discuss all week and then if nothing is worked out, we will wait until the week of the 11th. I dont want to be the guy who disapears and gives no reason why.
Thanks!
Anthony
Old 07-24-2008, 06:53 PM

Sale pending. The buyer is supposed to conclude the deal when I get back from vacation on August 9th. I will let everyone know the status as soon as I get back.
Thanks!
Anthony
Old 08-22-2008, 04:28 PM

still up?

Quick Reply: FS: VORTECH SC