Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS- Triple Adj JRZ Motorsports Edition Shocks- 0 miles on rebuild!

Old 02-24-2013, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS- Triple Adj JRZ Motorsports Edition Shocks- 0 miles on rebuild!

I'm putting my freshly rebuilt shocks up for sale. They are Triple Adj JRZ Motorsports Edition shocks and have been shortened for STR type ride heights. ($1400 modification) Theses are the motorsport version which is more expensive then the RS and the RS Pro versions. They also have quick disconnects on every shock which is a $250 per shock modification. These shocks new go for $8000+. I just got them back from the shock builder the other day and did a full rebuild and still sitting in the box. I'm putting them up for sale because I may be moving to another class if they sale by April 1st. If not they will go back on my STR car.

Picture from the other day when they came in the mail- (the front canisters had some heat shield stuff wrapped around it and I took it off. The canisters need to be cleaned with goo-gone to get the sticky off.

Shortened rears-

Shock dyno- (I have probably 7-8 more of different settings)

Shocks come with everything you see pictured. The hypercoil springs are 900F/800R.

$6000.00

PS- If these sale, I'll have a huge part out thread soon after for the rest of the parts on the car.