Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Spoon N1 Single exhaust

Old 05-26-2008, 11:18 AM

Received 32 Likes on 23 Posts

pictures will be up tonight, just got home from a crazy weekend at the beach
Old 05-26-2008, 04:45 PM

updated with pics, exhaust still needs some cleaning
Old 05-27-2008, 06:18 AM

to the top
Old 05-27-2008, 06:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the PM man.. I'm trying to find a buyer for my V3 Invidia right now as we speak.. other than that, I dunno man!! I'd LOVE to take this off your hands!! How does she sound elsewise?

And do you have any other baseline for comparison, as far as performance and sound goes... in person???

I love my Invidia V3 with my Test Pipe, and header.. but, I'd still like to keep the LOUDNESS, etc.. haha..

How was the sound with this exhaust setup?!

Thanks again man!

-Tylor
Old 05-27-2008, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by tylorweaver,May 27 2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the PM man.. I'm trying to find a buyer for my V3 Invidia right now as we speak.. other than that, I dunno man!! I'd LOVE to take this off your hands!! How does she sound elsewise?

And do you have any other baseline for comparison, as far as performance and sound goes... in person???

I love my Invidia V3 with my Test Pipe, and header.. but, I'd still like to keep the LOUDNESS, etc.. haha..

How was the sound with this exhaust setup?!

Thanks again man!

-Tylor
The exhaust sounds amazing other than the mentioned rattle, i received so many compliments on it, it made me almost cry after i took it off.

Performance wise i really have nothing else to base it off of, but sound wise it is pretty loud at WOT but at cruising speeds there is very little drone and is very quiet. Through a tunnel or under a bridge in Vtec the sound is amazing, and LOUD!!! LOL
Old 05-27-2008, 06:56 AM

Awesome man!!! Also, just by looking at it, you mentioned in an earlier post or PM, I believe, that you'd recommend gutting the muffler if the rattle becomes too annoying.... well, just by looking at the muffler itself, does it seem feasible?? and/or possible??? shoot, I'd LOVE to pick this up off your hands.. but honestly, I'd rather not dick with it, if it's going to be something that's hard to fix and/or eliminate.. you know?

Other than that, I'm still pretty interested!!! Just trying to get rid of my V3!!

Thanks!!

-Tylor
Old 05-27-2008, 06:58 AM

ps, I'm sort of new to REALLY looking into the Spoon exhausts.. but is there any Spoon stamp or insignia on the exhaust???

Thanks!!

-Tylor
Old 05-27-2008, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by tylorweaver,May 27 2008, 10:56 AM
Awesome man!!! Also, just by looking at it, you mentioned in an earlier post or PM, I believe, that you'd recommend gutting the muffler if the rattle becomes too annoying.... well, just by looking at the muffler itself, does it seem feasible?? and/or possible??? shoot, I'd LOVE to pick this up off your hands.. but honestly, I'd rather not dick with it, if it's going to be something that's hard to fix and/or eliminate.. you know?

Other than that, I'm still pretty interested!!! Just trying to get rid of my V3!!

Thanks!!

-Tylor
Gutting the exhaust does not seem too hard and really is a last resort, you can almost drive around the rattle and keep the rpms out of that spot, i got used to doing it.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by tylorweaver,May 27 2008, 10:58 AM
ps, I'm sort of new to REALLY looking into the Spoon exhausts.. but is there any Spoon stamp or insignia on the exhaust???

Thanks!!

-Tylor
To be honest i have never really looked for it but i haven't seen one. Maybe some one can chime in, but there is no other exhaust out there that has the look of the Spoon N1.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome exhaust! Bump for the same exhaust I have..

*note: it really needs a testpipe..

Quick Reply: FS: Spoon N1 Single exhaust