Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS CT: AUTHENTIC Spoon Side Mirrors

Old 06-14-2017, 05:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS CT: AUTHENTIC Spoon Side Mirrors

First Name: VANG
Price: $800 FIRM (CASH or Paypal)

YOU COVER PP Fees( IM A VERIFIED MEMBER with no issues)
**if you message me here, I don't check often so please text if you want a quick response**

For sale is an Authentic set of Spoon Sports side mirrors for ALL year Honda S2000's. I purchased BRAND NEW last year from GoTuning and never got around to installing before I sold the car. They have been body worked as they came in looking like GARBAGE. Being fiberglass they had a ton of spidering in them so I had a body shop take care of that for me, fortunately I sold the car before they painted so they are ready to be prepped further and painted by any interested party.

They have never been installed.
All hardware is original and included.

On top of the high price tag there is usually a wait time for these so get your pre prepped set from me at a lesser price.

Please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers, these aren't for the faint of heart at this price for mirrors. I have sold many parts and I'm sure most people, even the guy who purchased my car can vouch for the quality of things I sell and my level of honesty.

HAPPY SHOPPING !!!!!