Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

F.S. AP2 Headlights w/Ballast

Old 01-09-2007, 08:56 AM
Gold Member

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts
Angry F.S. AP2 Headlights w/Ballast

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD TO PANDA

Wow I forgot another key things of this sale, since I am mailing you my headlights first I am going to ask for a 2nd payment of $300 from paypal, so I can cover myself just incase the buyer decides they want to rip me off and not send me the ap1 headlights or doesnt sent what there suppose to. Not saying this will happen, but you never know. So you send me $450 bucks thru paypal, and another one right after that of $300, so when i do get your ap1 headlights back i will refund the $300 so neither of us gets charged for the paypal fees. Some of you might not like it, but think of it in my shoes, anything can happen. So many people can vouch for me on this board and I will refund you the money. I will give you all the info you need from me. thanks

PICS WILL BE UP TONIGHT, SINCE I AM AT WORK RIGHT NOW

OK, first off I need a trade with AP1 Headlights w/ ballast and bulbs, and they still need to be virgin headlights Meaning they werent taken apart for like a diffuser change.

SO DONT ASK ME TO SELL OUTRIGHT THANKS.

I have a set of great condition AP2 Headlights with Bulbs and Ballast, these ballast are from a ap1 with brackets made. Has had no problem what so ever.

I am looking to get AP1 Headlights + $450 for my AP2 Headlights.

Here is the bonus I will even mail you my headlights first WITH a return shipping label, so all you need to do is package them the same way i did and drop it off. Easy Right

BUT YOU MUST MUST MAIL THE AP1 HEADLIGHTS THE NEXT DAY, I WOULD NEED THESE BACK ASAP. I AM MAKING IT EASY FOR THE BUYER FOR SHIPPING MY HEADLIGHTS FIRST AND PROVIDING A BOX, PACKING MATERIALS AND A PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL. THATS ALL I ASK, SO YOU NEED TO PLAN AROUND WHEN YOU GET THESE HEADLIGHTS THANKS.

Will post pics of these later tonight, since I am at work right now. Thanks
Old 01-09-2007, 09:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you got IM
Old 01-09-2007, 10:04 AM

Would it be a perfect fit?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:18 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

still have those taillights? im till interested in those
Old 01-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Woodson,Jan 9 2007, 12:04 PM
Would it be a perfect fit?
Lol why wouldnt be a perfect fit, but yes they fit perfect, like OEM, well they are OEM
Old 01-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by a_red_s2k,Jan 9 2007, 12:18 PM
still have those taillights? im till interested in those
Still got the taillights and still the same price, I just posted this only cuz I need a trade for ap1 headlights, but I dont need a trade for ap1 taillights..

My big forsale thread will be next week.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:29 AM

so your asking for non molested Ap1 lights in mint condition.....

Are you ap2's Mint? have they ever been opened? and how come they come with ap1 ballast?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:36 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BlownAP,Jan 9 2007, 12:29 PM
so your asking for non molested Ap1 lights in mint condition.....

Are you ap2's Mint? have they ever been opened? and how come they come with ap1 ballast?
Hmmm not what i said, I said not opened. Its fine there might be the common rock pits but not bad. Like I said mine are in great condition. The pics will show it later tonight.

Has the ap1 ballast cuz buying ap2 ballats would cost another 600 or so for used and 725+ for new, so just like many people they use the ap1 ballast but make a bracket, but there is no modding the the headlight at all.

These have never been, open or that would have been stated. Trust me if they were i would have stated that, im a honest seller and have sold to way to many people on this board, usually my threads are pretty clear.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKOREAN,Jan 9 2007, 11:36 AM
Hmmm not what i said, I said not opened. Its fine there might be the common rock pits but not bad. Like I said mine are in great condition. The pics will show it later tonight.

Has the ap1 ballast cuz buying ap2 ballats would cost another 600 or so for used and 725+ for new, so just like many people they use the ap1 ballast but make a bracket, but there is no modding the the headlight at all.

These have never been, open or that would have been stated. Trust me if they were i would have stated that, im a honest seller and have sold to way to many people on this board, usually my threads are pretty clear.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKOREAN,Jan 9 2007, 12:23 PM
Lol why wouldnt be a perfect fit, but yes they fit perfect, like OEM, well they are OEM
I was asking if AP2 headlights are a perfect fit on an AP1. Reasonable question I thought.

Quick Reply: F.S. AP2 Headlights w/Ballast