Member S2000 Classifieds and For Sale Items for sale by Members. PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED to post classified ads with a paid membership.
Mark this thread as Sold

AP2 Headlights - 2 months old.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kidzero,Aug 10 2008, 11:07 AM
i thought my price was good?
it is i was jk
Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blade2,Aug 9 2008, 09:14 PM
If I offended the starter of this thread I aplogize I just clipped his picture of his headlight because I don't have one of my own and I thought he had a cool looking car. For you above who wrote that MIND YOUR OWN ****ING business I'm not a scammer and the only reason I used his pic was because my digital camera is broke and I need to sell my headlights ASAP, I even went back and listed that the picture was for reference and was kind enough to remove them after he ask so now that you know whats up STOP being a little bitch. And as far as my -1 on my feedback its because I have a new account and the first item I sold, i closed the auction early for a guy and he tried to get me to ship out my parts without him paying and then backed out then had the nerve to ask me to leave him good feedback! this is why I have negative feedback. NOW that you know the whole story you shithead and I'm on your board telling you what the **** is up you need to shut your ****ing mouth and mind your goddamn business you cocksucker.
All I can say to that nice little post is WOW.

Scammers are common on ebay, I know as my father in law works for them in their fraud department and your auction I'm sorry to say raises most of the red flags of the common scammer. Now, people can view this site without being members and steal pics from other posts to use in their auctions. All I was saying is for the respected member to notify ebay that the pic was his and let them take care of it how they deemed nessasary. I am a respected member of this community and am well known by the fellow members of this board. I am sorry if what I said offended you but we try hard to keep this site free from scammers and the transactions as honest as possible. I myself have bought more the $10k worth of items off of this sites classified section and have not once been scammed or duped. That says alot for the integrity of this community. Everyone as a member brings a little somthing to the table, making this community a great base for information and idea sharing... I'm just unsure after reading the post you just made on your FIRST day as a "guest" what you possibly could offer this forum in the way of knowledge... we'll have to wait and see I suppose. But in the future it would be appropriate for you to try and control your temper
Old 08-10-2008, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by kidzero,Aug 8 2008, 06:16 AM
i remove the amber diffusers to get smoked but they are still at the shop for the 2 months haha... who ever buys them I'll be able to get them back. The AP1 ballast will work with these as it's already to be mounted under the headlamp for the ap1 ballast. (My setup was with ap1 ballast)
I'll take this

Plz LMK how much shipped to Canada

Nate

Postal Code
N3R 7Y4
Old 08-10-2008, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by SPECIAL-OPS-S2K,Aug 10 2008, 12:25 PM
All I can say to that nice little post is WOW.

Scammers are common on ebay, I know as my father in law works for them in their fraud department and your auction I'm sorry to say raises most of the red flags of the common scammer. Now, people can view this site without being members and steal pics from other posts to use in their auctions. All I was saying is for the respected member to notify ebay that the pic was his and let them take care of it how they deemed nessasary. I am a respected member of this community and am well known by the fellow members of this board. I am sorry if what I said offended you but we try hard to keep this site free from scammers and the transactions as honest as possible. I myself have bought more the $10k worth of items off of this sites classified section and have not once been scammed or duped. That says alot for the integrity of this community. Everyone as a member brings a little somthing to the table, making this community a great base for information and idea sharing... I'm just unsure after reading the post you just made on your FIRST day as a "guest" what you possibly could offer this forum in the way of knowledge... we'll have to wait and see I suppose. But in the future it would be appropriate for you to try and control your temper
Check your PM
Old 08-10-2008, 01:14 PM

PM Replied.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by PearlwhiteS2k,Aug 10 2008, 12:29 PM
I'll take this

Plz LMK how much shipped to Canada

Nate

Postal Code
N3R 7Y4
nice buy pearlwhite... I was thinking of picking these up myself! If the OP doesn't wish to ship to canada they can PM me as I too am interested in taking these off his hands.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:07 PM

bump!! clean headlight!!buy with confident!!

PS

Damn alex i want the your light!!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:36 PM

guys these are pending to DER Motorsport... if I dont hear from him by tomorrow or tuesday next buyer can have this.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by kidzero,Aug 10 2008, 06:36 PM
guys these are pending to DER Motorsport... if I dont hear from him by tomorrow or tuesday next buyer can have this.
Am I the next in line
Old 08-11-2008, 04:51 PM

Bump am I net in line???

Quick Reply: AP2 Headlights - 2 months old.